•Eunha X Jungkook•

"The first day I met you was a horrible day.

It was May 30th, my birthday, and I turned 13. I got in a huge fight with two of my best friends the day before. They spreaded rumors about me and talked behind my back. 

I sat next to the trash can, softly crying because I knew if they saw me, they would say I was a crybaby. 

And then you came.

You were dumping out your food but noticed me sitting there. You stood there, not sure whether you should talk to me or leave but you stayed. 

You crouched down next to me and rubbed my back. You said that everything would be okay.

I looked at you with my swollen eyes and thanked you. I told you that you shouldn't be seen with me. 

You replied that you didn't care. 

You made sure I was fine the whole school day. I saw your tiny quick glances and the smiles you gave when our eyes met. 

I finally found a friend that I was waiting for.

We became close. After all, you were the only person that didn't hate me. The whole school was against me. No matter how hard I tried to apologize for something I didn't know or explained my perspective on things, they shut me out. 

And then it was high school.

You slowly changed, more physically than anything else. You got muscular and the geeky boy turned into a famous international idol. I felt as if I didn't know you anymore but your personality stayed the same. You were still the same caring boy that helped me. 

But the bullying came back.

My two "friends" shall I say, took more revenge on me. They told everyone that I was a sl*t and that I was playgirl, breaking everyone's hearts. Social media became huge so I made an account. On my posts, people would comment dreadful things such as "Life would be so much better if you weren't here." I got messages full of death threats. I was scared.

You saw how unhappy I become so you took me on a hike. We hiked up a mountain just in time for the sun to set. We ate a picnic and gazed at the stars together. You brought me into your arms and sang a beautiful, soft melody that made me fall asleep. You were my only escape from reality. 

I wanted to run away with you to a world that nobody else existed. 

But I had to face my fears soon. I went up to them and stood up. I told them that they became monsters that fed off of ruining peoples lives. I told them about the death threats I got, and how life was. They didn't care. They yelled at me for being jealous of them. I wanted to punch them but you dragged me away. We skipped school and went to an ice cream parlor. 

You got coffee flavour. I asked you why you would eat such a bitter thing. You said that I was your sweetness and that I was enough to last him a lifetime. My cheeks grew red. You made fun of me for that which made me turn into a blushing maniac.  

I knew it was you who I was looking for. I was destined to be with you and I was thankful for that. 

Later that year, I begged you to go to prom with me. You said yes but instead of bringing me to the real prom at school, you brought me into this private park where twinkle lights guarded the area. It was beautiful. We danced and laughed the whole time. I didn't want this moment to end. 

Our last dance was a slow one. I laid my head on your shoulder. I looked at you and you smiled. You leaned in and kissed me. It felt so magical that it is impossible to explain the feeling. It was a sudden burst of energy and fireworks exploding inside of my body. 

We pulled apart and you asked me to be your girlfriend. I said yes without hesitation.

We went to different universities which was a hard thing. I hated not seeing you in person or hugging you. I missed your warmth every night.

One day as I was walking towards the medical building for my next class, I felt someone back hug me. The arms that were around me was the same as the ones I hugged before we departed. I turned around and jumped into your arms. You placed me down and I had to tiptoe to kiss you. I never felt happier.

At the end of the four stressful years at university, we celebrated by hiking up the same mountain we went when we were in high school. We did the exact the same things but the night ended with you proposing to me. Of course I said yes and now we're here. 

We grew up together but our hearts stayed the same.

I love you, Jeon Jungkoo-" I got cut off by Jungkooks lips smashing into mine. Everybody cheered as our love story has just begun. Jungkook smiled at me and kissed my nose before walking down the aisle together. 

Jungkook tucked the piece of hair that was falling in front of my face behind my ear. "I love you too, Jung Eunbi. And I will always be yours forever."

•••

"As we grow old together, as we continue to change with age, there is one thing that will never change...

I will always keep falling in love with you."

•••

I love how I write love stories when I'm still single 😂 but that's okay, I am living my life (that's full of stress).

I also wanted to know how old you guys think I am xD. Am I 2 years old or 50 years old? Who knows (>ω<)

Hope you enjoy this eunkook one shot! (btw, I have an eunkook book if ya wanted to check it out. It would be greatly appreciated ;)