•Jungkook X Eunha•

Eunha's POV

I looked at myself in the mirror, nobody could recognize it was me. I was wearing an oversized sweater with a black cap. The reason behind this, is because I'm going to a BTS fansign.

I'm BTS trash, also my members are. I secretly have a crush on Jungkook but he probably doesn't even know my name.

"Eunha-ya! We are going to be late!" My manager calls out.

"Okay! I'm ready!" I yell back, walking out of my room.

Once I stepped out of my room, I had no clue that my world was going to be turned, upside down.

•••

During their mini performances, I noticed that Jungkook looked towards my direction. Ha, I'm being delusional. For all I know, he's not even looking my way.

It was finally my turn to go meet the members. I never been so nervous in my entire life, well actually, on my debut stage, but that's different.

I reached Jungkook and I saw him smile at me.

"Hi, what's your name?" He asked me, while signing my poster.

"Jung E-Eunbi." I stuttered, my whole face turning red. "Cute." I heard him mumble under his breath.

I gave him a small iron man plushie and a cute headband. He told me to place the headband on his head but I had to be careful so he wouldn't know my identity. I think he noticed that I was somewhat nervous, he tipped my chin so that he could look at my face. I flinch away, looking down.

"Can I see your beautiful face?" Jungkook timidly asks.

"Uh... sorry, you can't." I mumble, nervously.

"Well if I can't see your face, can I at least hold your hand?" He reaches out to my hand. I nod and he intertwines our hands.

Jungkook noticed Jimin staring at him, with a sly smile. The girl next to me was glaring at me, I guess my time was up.

Before I left, he asked me one thing, the 4 letter question that I didn't want to hear from him, "Do I know you?"

I shake my head quickly, "Hmm, okay then, bye Eunbi-ya."

---

I was on my way out of the fan sign meeting until one of the managers stopped me.

"Jungkook wanted to see you." He said, leading me backstage.

"Oh Eunbi-ya!" I see him waving as I walked towards him. "I really want to know you better, so, I wanted to ask you for your phone number."

I think I was too shocked at his question, so I didn't move. He laughed which snapped me back to reality. "Oh yea, of course." We exchanged numbers.

"Thanks. See you later, Eunbi!"

---

I flatten my dress out while smiling to myself. Jungkook asked me out on a 'date'. We've been hanging out a lot ever since that fan sign. I'm a lot more comfortable with him and it feels like we have known each other for so long when we really haven't.

I hear a beep outside of our dorm, it must be him. I grab my black cap and my keys before heading out. Jungkook still hasn't seen me without my cap so he doesn't know what my face looks like.

"Where are we going?" I ask him, closing the car door.

"It's a surprise, but you'll love it." Jungkook starts driving to the secret place.

But halfway to the place, my eyes start to feel heavy. "I'm going to take a nap." I say, leaning my head against the window.

"I'll wake you up when we arrive there. Sweet dreams my mysterious Eunbi."

---

I feel his hand touch my cheek, I jolt awake from my nap. "Sorry about that. We are here." Jungkook said, opening the door for me.

Once I step out of the car, my eyes widen. It was a beautiful place. The mountains, towering over us. A small river stream passing through the mountain, the sky reflecting onto it. The sky was dark with twinkling stars covering the emptiness of the night.

Jungkook held my hand and led me to his mini picnic which he had set up. "Do you like it?"

"I love it! Your the best!" I hug him, making him blush.

We sat down and he covered me with a soft blanket. He then turned to me, looking at me. "Can I see the real Eunbi?"

I hesitate but I decided it was time. The time to show my real identity. I slowly removed my cap, patting down my hair. I looked up at him, a shock expression showed up onto his face which was quickly turned into happiness.

"Eunha..." He whispers.

"You know my name?" I asked, surprised.

"Of course I do. Your the cutie of the group." I blush at his words.

"I'm glad I could see who you are." He grins, pointing up at the sky. "Do you see that?" My eyes follow his hand. A galaxy showed up, captivating me. It was something I only saw online but thanks to Jungkook, I could finally see one.

"I thought I knew you, Eunbi. But you proved me wrong, your different. A good different." Jungkook tucks my hair behind my ear, whispering softly.

"You're my Galaxy."

•••

"If I had a star for every time you brightened up my life, I'd be holding the galaxy."

•••

Galaxy by Bolbalgan4

I feel like this song would fit this one shot :) Jungkook likes this song and the title means 'Eunha' in Korean hehe