•Taehyung X Sowon•

She stood there with her hair blowing in the wind. A faint smiled showed up with her cheeks tinted pink. She was the girl of my dreams. And her name is Sowon.

I built up my courage and went over, "Hi Sowon."

"Oh, hi Taehyung." She tucked her hair behind her ear, making her ear piercings stand out.

"You're perfect," I accidentally said out loud. She blushed and sat down on the bench behind us, "Ah, thank you."

I sat down next to her, "I want you to be my girlfriend," I say, startling both me and her.

She cocks her head, "Uh, yea, sure," She said hesitantly.

I knew from that moment that she didn't actually like me, and she only said yes out of pity. But I was determined to make her love me. But I didn't know that I would succeed. 

•••

The first date we went on was at a Zoo. There was a nickname which is the Wishing Well  Zoo. Rumor has it that all your wishes will come true. I'm not the type into superstition things but love is something I needed and wanted. Specifically her.

It was a nice summer day, only raining a little but summer rain always felt good on my skin. I awkwardly held her hand once we arrived. I could tell she was uncomfortable but I'm a person that will be dominant in a relationship. Well actually this is my first relationship so I'm kind of a newbie.

"Nice day isn't it." I say looking up, smiling at the clouds floating above us. 

"Mhmm," She answers, humming softly to herself. "Where are we going?"

"To the giraffes," I wink at her, earning a very excited girl. I knew that she likes giraffes, all thanks to my wonderful stalking skills.

Once we entered, it felt like I was with a different girl. She happily skipped around, saying hi to all the giraffes. She practically was born as one.  

But as I saw how delighted she was, I knew I had to make it part of my marriage proposal. And yes,  I am planning out a perfect proposal even though we are only 17. You know, its never to early to be prepared.

  •••  

I started to be more cautious on what I look like, how I act, etc.... That was all thanks to her ideal type. I wanted to be the perfect guy she dreamed of ever since she was 11. It will also act as a safety net; if I act and looked the way she wanted, she wouldn't ever want to leave me.

"Um, Taehyung, what are you wearing?" She asked me one day, observing my outfit. I wore black skinny jeans, a white t-shirt, and a leather jacket. 

"I don't think you should worry about my fashion, beautiful." I replied.

She blushed, "But I think I should worry about your brain. Have you looked at yourself? Your at school!"

"Sowonie, have you heard about fashion?" I pop off the collar of my jacket.

She shakes her head, "Let's just go to class."

The next day I came back with another one of her ideal type looks. I sneaked up behind her and attempted to scare her but that resulted in my face getting whipped by her gorgeous hair that could she be a model with. 

"O my gosh Taehyung, I'm so sorry." She touches my cheek but she soon realizes what I'm wearing. "Really Taehyung? This again?"

"You don't like it?"

"No, its just, why?"

"I thought you liked this type of guy fashion." I murmur. 

"Are you trying to dress up as my ideal type?" I nod my head which makes her laugh.

"Taehyung, how many times have I said this to you? You are perfect just the way you are." She smiles.

I shrug my shoulders, "Are you going to break up with me now?"

"Are you being serious? Just because you aren't my ideal type you think I'm going to break up with you?!" She exclaims.

I don't respond, "You know, I liked the way you were before. I like how you are different than all the guys. I don't think you know but guys kept asking me to go out with them, not to mention that they are extremely hot," I pout at that, "but you are even more good looking," She laughs.

"but anyways, I declined their offer because I like you , especially the real you," and after that, she kissed me on the lips. Our first kiss.

"Didn't you not like me at first?" I ask.

"Yea," she shyly admits, "but I fell in love with you."

  •••  

8 years later

The day of my proposal was nerve wrecking. But I knew it was going to go perfect. The moment I planned for 8 years.

I brought her to the same exact zoo which she clearly remembers by the look on her face. 

"We are back! My beautiful giraffes!" She sings happily. I just smiled at her. 

When we reached the place, I placed my hands over her eyes. I led her to the one specific giraffe that had my message. I took my hands away and she stared at it. 

She finally looked at me, "Serious?" I nod. 

The side of the giraffe said in chalk, "Will you marry me?" and with that cue, the giraffe bowed its head, resting it in her hands. A sliver ring glimmered under the lights. I got down on my knee and asked her, "Will you marry me?"

Tears started coming out slowly but she had a smiling face, "Of course." I took the ring and placed it on her ring finger. 

"This was perfect." She cried, her voice hazy by our hug.

"But its not as perfect as you and me together."

  •••  

"My heart was yours since the day I met you."

  •••