•Yerin X Jungkook X Taehyung•

Whenever he's around, I get butterflies in my stomach. And it's not helping that he wears a tight white shirt that practically is see-through, tracing the outline of his abs. Sweat drips down my face, and I avoid eye contact.

But this can't happen,

well,

I don't think this can happen.

And I never knew that I was...

Gay.

But that isn't the only problem,

I'm in a relationship with my childhood crush. And her name is Yerin.

•••

"Hello? Jungkook!" Yerin tugs my arm.

See? Spacing out is a huge problem with me. My eyes just naturally land on Taehyung. He makes me freeze and drool over him until someone calls my name. I can't love him. I can't hurt Yerin any longer.

I turn my attention back to Yerin. "I'm sorry, Yerin." I kiss her forehead.

"You know, this has been the 6th time you have been distracted."

"That isn't too bad. In this week, right? " I ask.

She scoffs, "For today." I stay silent. "Have you been seeing other girls?"

I let out a fake laugh. Only if Yerin knew it wasn't a girl, then she would be losing it. The first time we hung out, she assumed I was gay. Just by instinct s, she said. And to this day, she has something against gay people. She always denied but I know she's lying.

"Let's go get some ice cream," I try to change the topic. But Yerin catches on.

"Jungkook, are you cheating on me?" The tone of her voice is anger but a hint of sadness.

"Never! Yerin, how long have we been together?"

"Four," She mumbles.

"And you think four years of trust and love will change our relationship? Yerin, you know I love you." I say sincerely.

She smiles, "I love you too."

•••

"You're so hot..." Taehyung moans as I trace my hand down his body.

"I hate your abs," I say.

Taehyung laughs, "And I hate everything about you." He smashes his lips against mine. I gasp for air as we pull apart...

My eyes snap out as I gasp for air in real life. Why am I dreaming about him? I glance at the clock, 5 am. It's way too early for me, but I can't go back to sleep. I'm scared of dreaming about him, and I'm afraid Yerin will find out.

During the school day, I felt a pair of eyes watching me. Every move I made, made me feel conscious and uncomfortable. Finally, I took a glance behind me while we were reading. I assumed it was a girl since, not to brag, but I have the hottest body according to the girls. Instead, it was a boy but not anybody, it was Taehyung.

Once our eyes met, he smirked and moved his eyes to my lips. I turned around and tried to focus on the lesson, but that'll never work. A giddy feeling stays in my stomach like a girl who got their crush to notice them. I don't care that I'm a boy or he's a boy.

I love him, and there is no denying that.

•••

Taehyung slams me against the wall, brushing my hair out of forehead. I smile and smash my lips against his. I poke my hands under his shirt, feeling his muscled body. If I'm first, he's definitely second. But the fact that he is single still blows my mind. He pushes me onto his bed without breaking the kiss. He lies on top of me, pulling my shirt off.

"Wow. The girls ain't lying." He smirks. "And now it's mine."

•••

I stare at Taehyung every single second chance I get. His perfect face features, smile, everything. But Yerin notices and she makes it clear.

Yerin clears her throat, "Tonight?"

I snap back into reality, "Um, yes?"

She glares at me, "Do you really think I won't notice how my boyfriend is acting?"

"O-of course," I stutter. "Anything wron—?"

"Everything's wrong!" She shouts, earning glances from other people, whispering among them at the sight of us fighting. "You act like I don't even exist and you keep on spacing out while clearly staring at the biggest f*ckboy in school!"

My neck feels as if someone choked me, "Taehyung is not a f*ckboy!" I yell back, but as soon as I say those words, I immediately take it back. "I mean–"

"YOU CHEATED ON ME, DIDN'T YOU?!" Tears form in her eyes, daring to spill. "YOU FILTHY PIECE OF TRASH! I CAN'T BELIEVE I DATED A BOY LIKE YOU. AND I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE GAY!" Her words stab my chest, making it hard to breathe.

Before I have a chance to speak, she grabs the necklace I gave her from our 3rd year anniversary and throws on the ground. "I'm done with you and especially your stupid a** boyfriend."

Even though the love between has smashed into pieces, I'm glad to restart my love story with the person I truly love. Kim Taehyung.

•••

No matter what age.

No matter what gender.

Love is love.

  •••  

This was requested by @BangChin_Slay4Life (hope you enjoy ;) Not really a bangchin one shot, more of a vkook one XD

And sorry I haven't been updating this book (wow since last year! good job me), I'm more focused on my sinhope one because I want to finish that book before febuary but that doesn't seem like that is going to happen, welp. 

Thank you to every one of you that read my book, and i hope my writing gets better (i was reading my old books and im on the verge of dying of cringe like girl, what are you thinking)

sea you in my next chapter ^^