•Umji X Yoongi Part 1•

Imagine Umji doing a vlive and annoying the heck out of Yoongi

Umji: Hello everyone! *waves and smiles* I'm by myself but not for long! Nothing much has been going on lately. Just being lazy like always.

Comments:
When is your comeback?
Can't wait for your comeback!!!
Hoping for a sexy concept 😝

Umji reads the comments and smirks. Umji: Sexy concept? You guys know I can't do sexy. But Eunha sure will be glad. Anyways, let's go on a journey. *stands up and opens the door*

Umji: It's boring for me just to be talking right? That's why we are here! *flips camera screen around* Yoongi's work space otherwise known as you come in, you get killed. A little extreme but who know what he is hiding in there. And don't you guys think it's a little extra by putting a doorbell and a mat that says go away? *flips camera back around* He might seem cold but he's a cute, squishy, little softie.

Comments:
He doesn't even let you in?
Wow ㅋㅋㅋ
Yoongi making some bomb mixtapes that if he lets you in, you'll burn
^^ infires mannn

Umji reads comments. Umji: *laughs* I know! He doesn't even let his girlfriend in. Everyone, go to his personal twitter account and spam his twitter by saying let Umji in. *laughs again* Well, the purpose of this vlive is to annoy the heck out of him so he will let me in! And plus, tomorrow is his birthday so I'll make it up to him somehow. *rings doorbell and no answer. Tries again and no answer*

Umji: You know what? Lets just spam his doorbell. *presses it a million times before a speaker turns on*

Yoongi: Can you take a chill pill girl?

Umji: Can you let me in?

Yoongi: No. Bye.

Umji: Wait, wait, wait. Since when did you have a speaker?

Yoongi: Since the day you clearly went blind. I had this since forever.

Umji: Well I'm sorry mister but can you at least just open the door? I want to see my handsome boyfriend.

Yoongi: Thank you but no. *turns off speaker*

Umji: Wow he just shut me out. Well, I'm not giving up! *knocks the door a thousands time* This hurts a lot

Yoongi: That's good then

Umji: Where did you come from?

Yoongi: I can still hear you

Umji pouts. Umji: Pleaseeeee? Wait a sec, can you see me too?

Yoongi: Of course I can, baby.

Umji blows a kiss. Umji: Did you see that?

Yoongi: Yes and can you go away like what the mat says?

Umji waves her hands and jumps up and down. Umji: Pretty pleaseeee?

Yoongi: No.

Umji: Will aegyo work?

Yoongi: N-

Umji: Yoongi oppaaaa~ *does gwiomi*

Yoongi: Even if you're cute af, I'm still not letting you come in.

Umji crosses her arms but gets an idea. She brings the camera closer to her so that Yoongi won't hear. Umji: I'll pretend to faint and that will show him if he is a good boyfriend or not to help me. *smirks*

Umji: I'm going to stand here as long until you come out.

Yoongi: Okay

Umji stands for 3 minutes until putting her plan in action. Umji: Isn't it hot?

Yoongi: No.

Umji: I'm burning hot and I feel a little dizzy *stumbles*

Yoongi: It's not gonna work

Umji: What is not? *secretly slaps herself to make her face more red*

Yoongi: You preten- Woah Umji, you're face is so red.

Umji: I think I'm going to- *falls on the ground

Yoongi: Holy sh- forgot I couldn't swear in front of you. Get up, you're joking.

Umji doesn't move. Yoongi: Um what do I do? Argh, why you do this to me Umji?

Yoongi opens the door and drags her to Jin's room. Umji opens her eyes and looks at him and smiles.

Yoongi drops her on the floor. Yoongi: O my fvcking gosh, you scared the sh*t out of me.

Umji laughs. Umji: That's what you get sucka!

Yoongi: I'm leaving. *starts to walk back into his office. Umji follows him and clutches onto his arm*

Umji: OPPAYA~

Yoongi smiles, failing to resist her aegyo. Yoongi: You're lucky I still love you. *closes the door*

Umji: And that my friends is my quest completed! And now we wait until midnight to surprise him! I'll see you guys later! *turns off vlive*

•••

Here is another Sumji oneshot! I obviously cannot resist writing one about them for like 2 days. This is only part 1 so stayed tuned for part 2!

And yesterday i visited the bt21 store but you know, life is always mean to me and i couldnt buy any. *cries for days*

 *cries for days*