Chapter 38.

Alec = BOLD
Magnus = CURSIVE

Incoming call from "Alec Lightwood"

"Honey, it's 3am in the morning, what do you want?

"I want you"

"I'm flattered, really, but I can hear that you're very drunk. Have you been out with Jace again?

"Who's Jace?"

"Alexander, darling, where are you at this very moment?"

"I don't know man, who are you now again?"

"Well last time I checked, I was Magnus Bane, the high Warlock of Brooklyn and you're boyfriend"

"I have a boyfriend? Oh my fucking god, I have to tell Izzy! She's going to be so proud over me that I left the closet"

"Trust me, she is proud over you"

"DO YOU KNOW MY SISTER?"

"I do. She's a very lovely girl"

"Are you hitting on me? Because, I have a boyfriend and he's going to turn you into a pig if he finds out about this"

"That doesn't sound very nice"

"You should see him. He's absolutely stunning. I wish that I could tell him that, but every time we talk, I get nervous"

"And why is that, my dear?"

"I don't want to say the wrong thing, you know. He's my first relationship so I want everything to be perfect"

"You're adorable"

"THANK YOU"

"Do you want me to come and get you and take you home?"

"No, my boyfriend will come and get me. Thanks anyways"

"Okay, where are you?"

"OH MY GOD, DO YOU WANT TO KNOW SOMETHING?"

"What, my dear?"

"You have to promise that you won't tell Magnus, okay?"

"I promise"

"I'M PREGNANT"

"Alexander, you're a boy

"NO, I DON'T KNOW IF IT'S A BOY OR A GIRL"

"You can't possibly be pregnant, Alec. You're a guy and besides, you're gay"

"HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT I'M GAY? I HAVEN'T TOLD ANYONE"

"Is Jace there with you?"

"Yes, JACE WHERE ARE YOU?"

"Can I please speak to him?"

"Fine, but he's not as fun to speak with as I am"

"Trust me, I know"

Jace = LINED

"Hello there, Mags"

"Please tell me that you aren't as drunk as Alexander"

"No, I'm not. Don't worry. I have a lot more tolerance than Alec"

"Where are you guys?"

"At the club down the street. I felt slightly depressed to Alec took me here. Trust me, I was beyond surprised when he said that he would take me to a club"

"Jace, are you sober enough to drive back to the institute or should I pick the both of you up? I really don't want you guys to die, not yet anyways"

"I mean, if it's not too much? Besides, I need help with dragging Alec's drunk ass out of here"

"I'll be right there, don't go anywhere and keep an eye on my dear boyfriend"

"I will and Magnus, thank you"

"Don't mention it"

The phone call with "Alec Lightwood" has ended

Hey guys💜 I have no idea what this is but I would find drunk Alec hilarious. What do you guys think? I love you all so much

STAY AWESOME