Chapter 8

CHAPTER 8:

Y/N's POV

I found myself staring out the window where Mal and Harry are hanging out. The same burning feeling never left me.

Someone tapped my shoulder which made me jump. I turn around and saw Dizzy, smiling at me. She told me they formed a new liquid.

I looked out the window for a second before walking over to the table we used. "What's up" I said. "Y/N, write this down. This is what we'll use" Doug said. I grabbed my notebook and wrote down all the equipments that they used.
I zones out a few minutes later, the picture of Mal and Harry didn't leave my brain as millions of thought echoed.

"Y/N?" Doug snapped a finger in front of my face. I blinked my eyes a few times. "What?" I asked.

"Can you ask Ben of we can use this room again until next week?" he asks. I nod my head, "Fine. Whatever" I mumbled.

Carlos and Evie looked at me worriedly. I gave them as assuring smile, but they're not satisfied with it.

After another hour, we packed out things and left the room. Carlos lightly pulled me arm so that we're walking behind Evie, Dizzy and Doug.

"Are you alright?" he asked me.

I know I can't keep stuffs from Carlos, and I know that he can keep secrets.

"No" I finally admitted. "I uh... Do you get the feeling where you saw someone and they're with someone else and then you just had this weird feeling inside of you?"

"Feeling like anger?" Carlos asked. "Sadness?"

"Somewhat like that" I answered.

Carlos thought for a moment before replying, "No"

I groan. "Why? Did it happen to you?" the De Vil kid said, laughing a bit.

I nodded. "Earlier today, I saw Harry with Mal"

Carlos' eyes widen. "What?!" he shouts. I nodded and pulled him back until Evie, Doug and Dizzy left around the corner. "Harry and Mal?! Hanging out?" Carlos repeated.

"Yes! I'm not mad because I know Mal and Harry used to be friends before and maybe they're just catching up, but something tells me otherwise" I said.

"I'm sure it doesn't mean anything" Carlos assured me. When my face fell, he said "Unless you feel something for Harry that made you feel sad"

My eyes widen, "No! Carlos I don't like Harry"

Carlos raised an eyebrow as if to say, 'Really?'. I sighed, "Fine I kind of like Harry"

The white haired boy smiled, "I knew it! Jay owes me ten bucks!"

I narrowed my eyes at him, "Do you two bet on almost everything?" I said, placing a hand on my hip. "Yeah, when there's nothing to do" Carlos shrugged.

"What's the big deal anyway? So what if I like Harry? He obviously doesn't feel the same for me" I mumbled the last part. "Don't say that Y/N. Harry likes you, he just doesn't know how to express his feelings, considering he used to live on the isle. You know how we were when we first got here" Carlos said.

"Yeah but, he might still have feelings for Ursula's kid. They're so close, it go to the point where Harry does everything for Uma" I said, throwing my hands in the air in frustration. "Why is love so hard?"

Carlos placed a hand on my shoulders, "It's not Y/N. Love is the most amazing thing in the world. It will make you happy without a reason"

I smirked, "Of course you'd say that. You have Jane"

He chuckles, "But seriously Y/N. Harry will come around sometime. If he doesn't then I'll have to talk to him myself"

"Wait no, Carlos please don't. Don't tell him anything. Things would get awkward when he finds out and I don't want him to stay away from me if ever he doesn't feel the same" I begged. Carlos nods his head understandingly. "Okay"

I smiled at him. "Thanks Carlos"

Harry's POV

I sat outside of Auradon with Mal. She said she wanted to talk to me so she dragged me outside. "What are your business with Y/N?" Mal demanded, her light green eyes staring back at me, almost glaring.

"Nothing! Nothing, I swear" I said, raising my hands. She growled, "Answer me Hook" she demands, her eyes glowing even brighter.

To be honest, this girl really freaks me out. Especially with those eyes. It haunts me in my sleep sometimes.

"Okay okay okay! I like Y/N!" I said. Her eyes went back to their natural color of green, looking at me with a small smirk. "You like Y/N?" she asks.

"Yes, I like her. Happy?" I repeated. Mal smiled, "I knew it!!"

"You knew what?" I asked. "That you feel something for Y/N, that you like her. Believe it or not, ever since you took her out of tour when you first got here, I knew something like this would happen. And me and Evie think you two would look perfect for each other" Mal said, clapping her hands.

"I really really like her, Mal. I don't even know why, it just happened. I don't even know how I'm gonna show it to her" I sighed. Mal placed a hand on my shoulder, "Don't worry. I got you"

My eyes widen, what about Ben? What would he think when he finds out some villain from the isle likes his sister?

"If you're worried about Ben, don't be. I'll make sure he doesn't know. And if he does, I'll tell him that there's nothing we can do. You're in love, and no one can stop that" Mal said.

I narrowed my eyes at her, "You're really not the same Mal I once knew in the isle" I joked which made us laugh. "I'm still the same me. I'm part Isle and part Auradon" Mal said.

She then told me what I should do to express my feelings for Y/N.

*Time Skip*

After lunch, me and Mal left the table where she bought a box of chocolates and gave it to me. "Do you even know her combination?" I whispered. "Of course I do! I'm her best friend!" Mal hissed.

We ran to Y/N's locker and she unlocked it. I placed the chocolates inside along with a note. Mal closed it and we acted like nothing happened.

"Okay, we'll leave a few gifts in her locked for a few days then after that, you're gonna ask her out on a date" Mal said.

"Are you sure this is gonna work? What if she doesn't like me? What if she's just gonna throw those chocolates in the trash?" I panicked. "Trust me Harry, she won't" Mal simply said before she went to Ben's office.

I hope this works.

*********

If I'm gonna make a Harry Hook Imagines book would you guys read it?

Vote.
Comment.
Follow.