Old friend

Olivia got up to get some wine and popcorn so she could think and relax. She missed her son so much, she hoped that he was having fun. Olivia always dreams about expanding her family with the man she loves and someone that would be a great father to Oli. Oli has always wanted a sibling. He doesn't like being the only child. She just hopes one day The man that she loves will come and take care of her and Oli. A knock at the door took Olivia out of her thoughts.When she opened the door, all she saw was a tall handsome man with blueish grey eyes and brown hair. She could not stop staring at him.

"Hi, im Fitz"

"Hi, im Olivia come in." Olivia said moving so he can come in.

"Nice to meet you Olivia"

"So i guess you don't recognize me anymore Liv"

Olivia was trying to figure out who he was until she got it.

"FITZGERALD GRANT OMG! it's so nice to see you again." Olivia said hugging him.

FItz and Olivia met when they were in High school they were close friends.Everyone thought they were dating whenever they were together. Since Edison came, Her relationship with Fitz changed. They went from being with each other all the time, to not spending anytime with each other. Edison was trying to get Olivia away from Fitz, all Edison wanted was Olivia to himself.

"What can I do for you?"

"I just moved here and I wanted to meet my neighbor."

"Well it's nice to see you again Fitz, are you moving in alone or...."

"No, Its me and my kids, I have two boys and a girl. Im divorced" Fitz said cutting her off.

"Oh me too, I have a little boy that's nine, he is like a little angel, I would introduce him to you but he is with his dad." Olivia said looking up to see his blue eyes.

"Maybe another time then, My youngest is a year younger than your son maybe they could hangout one day.

"Maybe, do you want some water,wine?" Olivia said refilling her glass with some wine.

"No, I should get back so I can finish unpacking."

"Oh ok, well it was nice seeing you again." Olivia said opening the door.

"Yeah, see you around Liv, and here's my number so we can get the boys together one day."

"Ok thank you, bye FItz," She said with a smile

"Bye Liv." Fitz said with a smile and a wink.

Olivia never knew in a million years she would see him again. But he is pretty damn handsome. She couldn't stop smiling. She finished her glass of wine and did her nightly routine. She got in bed and fell asleep instantly.

Sunday Morning.......

Olivia's phone rings and it was Edison. When she answered it was Oli.

"Hey baby"

"Hi mommy"

"Mommy can I come home today?"

"Yes, baby is everything ok?" Olivia said sitting up.

"I'm fine I just miss you that's all"

"Okay, well I'll come pick you up later." Olivia smiled hearing her son say he misses her

"Okay mommy, love you"

"Love you too baby."

Olivia thought that was strange.Oli never called her when he is with his dad.Olivia got up and took a shower and did her morning routine. Olivia got dressed, she put on a off shoulder red sweater with some leggings and sandals. She left her hair down in its natural curls. She was going to the grocery store to pick up things before she picked up Oli.

After a half of hour at the grocery store she went to pick up Oli. She still didn't know what was wrong with him but she was gonna let it slide, maybe he did miss her.Olivia pulled up to her old house where her and Edison used to live. She didn't want the house so she let him keep it. She went to the door and rung the doorbell. Edison's girlfriend opened the door. Olivia rolled her eyes.

"Where is Oliver?" Olivia said

The girl moved so Olivia could walk in.When she walked in she didn't see her son downstairs. She went upstairs to Oli's room.When Olivia walked in he ran into her arms. She didn't know what was wrong.

"Oli what's wrong?"Olivia said as she brushed her fingers through his hair.

He didn't say anything.

"Baby where is your dad at?"

"In his room"

"Get the rest of your stuff packed and i'll be back" Olivia said as she let him go.

"Edison" Olivia called for him.

"Olivia what are you doing here?" He said closing the door behind him

"I'm picking up my son"

"Ok Liv, well I gotta go to work, so i'll see him next weekend then."

"Ok sure" Olivia didn't want to bicker about what was wrong with Oliver.

A/N: Thanks for reading.