First Time

A/N:There is smut in this chapter so enjoy :), If you don't like smut then you should either skip this chapter or find another story.

A Few Days Later.....

Olivia was at home in her bed with Oli.He was beside her asleep.Olivia was on her computer emailing Edison to see if he did anything with Jade.Edison told her that he will handle it and all he needs her to do is be with Oliver.When Olivia was done emailing Edison she went to the bathroom to take a shower.Before she could turn on the shower she heard a knock at the door.She put her robe on and went to open the door.When she saw who it was she smiled.Everything about Jade went out of her head.

"Hi" she said giving him enough space to come in.

"Hi" He said.

"What brings you here today." She said sitting down on the couch.

"I came to check on you and Oli. Is he ok? Are you ok?" He said sitting beside her giving her a kiss.

"Yes we are fine, he is in my room asleep right now."

Fitz comes over when he is about to go to work and when he gets off to check on her and Oli.

"Ok,do you need anything?" He said kissing the spot on her neck that drives her crazy.

"N-No.....I-I'm... fine" She said through moans

She could not believe what he does to her. He could just look at her and she would be weak in her knees. She needed to stop him but it felt good. She ran her fingers through his hair. That was Fitz's cue to go down lower. He went to the middle of her chest. He saw that she had no bra on. He untied her robe and exposed her chest. He sucked on her brown bud. Olivia bit her bottom lip to stop her from moaning too loud. She could feel her center throbbing. She needed to stop him before it got out of hand.

"F-Fitz baby....Oli is in the other room..... w-we need to stop" She said panting.

Fitz bit down on her bud to stop her from talking.She let out a little cry.

"Liv you know you want me as much as I want you."

He was right but she couldn't do it with her son in the other room. She pulled his face away from her chest and kissed him and tied her robe up. She would make it up to him later but right now was not the time and when it was their first time she wanted it to be romantic.

"Fitz I promise I will make it up to you,You have to go to work." She said walking to the door and opening it.

"Ok Liv, I love you" he said before giving her a hug.

Before he left he smacked her ass and looked at her with a smirk on his face. All she could do was laugh. Olivia went back to her room and took a shower. When she got out she made lunch for Oli.

Later on at night......

"Oli are feeling any better."She asked giving him his medicine.

He shook his head yes.Olivia turned on the T.v before she went into the bathroom to do her nightly routine. While she was putting her hair up into a messy bun she heard the t.v say something about someone being arrested. When she walked out she saw that it was Jade. She picked up her phone and called Edison immediately. He answered after a few rings.

"I told you I was going to handle it"

"Edison." Is all she could say.

"Liv you don't have to say anything, I did what was best for us and our son, She abused him."

Olivia didn't know what to say.

"Liv I will come over tomorrow to see Oli."

"Ok" she finally said and hung up the phone.