Wedding

A/N: Here's the moment we have all been waiting for. Enjoy :)

February 14 Wedding day....

Olivia woke up. She had a slight headache from last night. She went to the bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth. Olivia went into the living room to see what everyone was doing. Abby was still asleep on the couch, Lauren was cooking breakfast and Quinn was watching the video from last night.

"Morning" Olivia said.

"Morning" Quinn and Lauren said.

"Breakfast is almost done." Lauren said.

Olivia sat beside Quinn. When she saw what she was watching Olivia started laughing.

"I still don't know how yall got me up there." Olivia said.

"I can't believe you started dancing with him."

Olivia wondered what Fitz did for his party. Olivia wished she could see him but they made a promise to only see each other at the wedding.

"Mmmmm right there David" Abby said in her sleep.

Quinn and Olivia started laughing. Olivia went to Abby ear and whispered "You like that don't you" Olivia covered her mouth to lower her giggles.

"I'm so close baby" Abby said.

Olivia couldn't hold it in anymore she busted out laughing and it woke Abby.

"You and....David be doing somethings....I see." Oliva said trying to catch her breath.

"Shut up" Abby said.

Lauren brought them their food. "So Liv you ready for today?" Lauren said.

"Yes, I'm not regretting anything. I love him and he loves me"

They all ate and talked about last night.

Fitz was in his room thinking about the night they just had. Tom invited strippers over and they drunk and danced. Fitz had a headache when he woke up. He didn't feel like doing anything today until he remembered he was getting married today. Fitz got up and took a shower. He went to the mall to pick up Olivia's ring.

"Hi I'm here to pick up a ring." Fitz said.

"What's the name?" The man said.

"Grant"

Fitz got Olivia a pink rose gold wedding ring. He went back to the hotel with the rest of the guys.

In the afternoon.....

It was almost time for the wedding. James came to make sure Olivia was okay and ready. Olivia was getting her makeup done. Olivia was sitting in a chair with a robe that said bride. Everyone was getting dressed. Jane brung Karen and the twins so they could get dressed. Olivia bought the twins matching red dresses. Olivia was finished getting her makeup done. She went to put her dress on. When she came out everyone smiled. Abby started to cry. She wasn't really know to cry but in this moment she was happy for her best friend. The bridesmaids had on a long red satin dress with a gold band around it. Everyone made it to the limo that was outside and rode to the house.

At the house.....

Fitz was outside waiting for Olivia. He was nervous. When they cued the music it was time for them to start. It was time for him to get married to the love of his life.

The music started to play, and a voice started to sing.

I love you, I love you, I love you

Baby, I love you; you are my life

My happiest moments weren't complete if you weren't by my side