To the moon and back

Fitz was so happy with what he saw. His family was together again. The door opened and Olivia walked in.

"That was beautiful Liv" Fitz said.

"Thank you" Olivia said and went to the closet to change.

"Olivia had a nice voice. I didn't know he could sing"

"Me either, he surprised me"

Fitz got off the bed and went into the closet with Olivia. He walked behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her cheek then her neck.

"I love you Liv" he said against her neck.

"I love you too" she said then turning around and giving him a kiss on the lips. Olivia finished getting dressed. Fitz and Olivia got into a spooning position in bed and went to sleep.

Sunday Morning.....

Olivia woke up to a foot in her face. Oli and Teddy were in the bed with Olivia and Fitz. She doesn't remember when they got in there. Olivia got out if bed and went to feed the twins. The twins are about to be three months old. In two days it will be Teddy's birthday, He will be turning nine years old. After Olivia fed the twins she went to go cook breakfast. She was glad they the whole family was here this weekend. Usually the kids would be gone but today everyone is home. Olivia felt arms wrap around her waist. She jumped a little but settled down when she knew who it was.

"Good morning" Fitz said before he kissed her.

"Morning."

"Did you sleep okay."

"Yeah until I opened my eyes and saw a foot in my face. When did they get in bed with us?"

"They came in when you were sleep. They wanted to sleep with us cause they missed you."

"That's so cute." Olivia said smiling.

Olivia felt normal to finally be able to talk to her fiancée.

" I have a surprise for you tonight" Fitz said before kissing her neck.

Olivia turned the stove off and looked at Fitz. "How many times do I have to say that I don't like surprises."

"I know but you will like it, I promise."

"I better." Olivia said with a smile on her face.

Fitz was a little surprised that she agreed to see the surprise. He is even surprised that they are communicating a lot better. He thought it would take some time for her to get back to her usual self.

"Stop" Olivia said.

"What?" Fitz said a little confused.

" I know what your thinking. I am doing better because I am with you and that you are the live of my life. We are not going to let Jake ruin this love that we have for each other, I love you too much to let him ruin what we have. Olivia said.

"Okay and I love you too" Fitz said giving Olivia another the kiss. He helped her set the table then they went and woke the kids up. After a lot of laughter and catching up with the kids. Olivia and Fitz took the kids to the park and shopping. They just wanted to have a day as a family. Fitz had a night planned for Olivia. He was going to make her feel special.

Later That Night....

"Liv come on we're going to be late." Fitz said. The first thing on the list of things to do was take her out to dinner.

"Coming." Olivia said.

As Olivia was walking down the stairs Fitz's mouth dropped wide open. Olivia had on a red maxi dress with the back out. It hugged her body in all the right places. She had her hair curled. SHe had on red lipstick but the rest was natural. She had on nude heels. She was drop dead beautiful. Fitz finally closed his mouth when she was close to him.