Family

Olivia woke up, she was happy to see Fitz still sleeping beside her. Olivia went to the bathroom and brushed her teeth. When she was looking in the mirror she saw the hickey Fitz left on her neck. She didn't care about it because that is her man he was marking his territory. Olivia didn't know Fitz was in the room with her until she felt his hands around her. Fitz kissed her neck then her shoulder. She was still naked. From last night.

"Like that mark I left" Fitz said as he bit her shoulder.

Olivia let out a soft moan then turned and gave him a passionate kiss. Fitz picked Olivia up and sat her on the bathroom counter. He kissed down her body then went to her heat. He pulled her closer to the edge of the counter then put one of her legs on his shoulder. He started to lick the essence that was dripping down her thigh. Fitz licked once, then twice. He took his thumb and started to play with her clit. Olivia grabbed Fitz hair and bit her lip trying to hold her moan, but failed.

"Fukkk... baby" Olivia moaned.

Fitz switched positions. His tongue was now playing with her clit and his fingers were going in and out of her. Olivia threw her head back and let out a loud moan as her orgasim hit her. Fitz sucked up the rest of her essence then picked her up and threw her over his shoulder. Olivia giggle while he carried her to the bed. Fitz laid Olivia down on the bed. He gave her a kiss then went to her ear.

"Get on all fours for me baby"

Olivia did what he said. When she was in the position Fitz slapped her ass. Olivia flinched a little but she loved it. She looked back at Fitz. She didn't know why his eyes were so full of hunger but she was loving it. Olivia licked her lips and bit her lip. Fitz slapped her ass again.

"Mmmm" Olivia moaned

"You like the way I slap your ass?" Fitz said

Olivia shook her head yes. Fitz slapped her ass again. "Words Liv"

"Yesss I like it."

"Do you need me?" Fitz asked.

Olivia shook her head again. Fitz slapped her ass again. "Yess I need you...I want you."

Fitz thrust into her hard. Olivia moaned out. Fitz was being rough but she loved it. Fitz was pounding into her hard. Olivia gripped the sheets.

"Yes harder.....Fuckkkk" Olivia screamed out.

Fitz started going faster and harder. Olivia put her head down into the pillow to muffle her screams. She was close to her second orgasm. Olivia lifted her head up to speak.

"Shittt....F-Fitzzz....I...I'm so clo......" Olivia screamed as her orgasm hit her.

Fitz thrusted into her two more times then he let go. Fitz fell to Olivia's side and kissed cheek. Olivia turned so now that she was on her side. Olivia kissed his sweaty chest then got up and went to the bathroom to get ready to leave.

"Sorry if I was to rough." Fitz said.

"Its fine I like it when your rough" Olivia said as she looked back with a smirk on her face. Olivia took a shower then got dressed in some clothes that Fitz had already brought to the hotel. Fitz went to take a shower while Olivia got dressed.

Back at the house.....

Olivia went upstairs and fed the twins while Fitz got the kids ready for school. When Fitz left to take the kids to school and Olivia put the twins back to sleep she went to their room and took a quick nap until Fitz got back. A few minutes passed by and Olivia heard moving around the room. She woke up and looked around. The twins were laying beside her asleep and Fitz was putting on a suite. Olivia looked at the clock. It was 10:00 in the morning. Fitz was getting ready for work. He hasn't been to work since Olivia got kidnapped. Fitz was in the mirror trying to figure out which tie to wear. Olivia got out of bed and walked behind him.