This is real

Fitz was in the jet thinking about different ways he was going to kill Jake if he put his hands or told someone to put their hands on her. Fitz couldn't wait to see Olivia. Fitz kept thinking about Olivia when the pilot spoke. "We are about to land in Barbuda". That took Fitz out of his thoughts. He got a text from his brother saying, "Where are you?" He texted him back telling him that they just landed and were on their way to the hotel they were going to stay in. When they landed they all met up at the hotel. They made a plan to split up and just look around to see if they spotted her anywhere.

Olivia's POV.....

Olivia didn't know how much longer she could fake this. Her plan at first was to just kill Jake and run away.

"Liv let's go" She heard coming from outside.

"Coming" she yelled, Jake was taking her to the beach.

Olivia walked to the van. She had a all white bathing suit, her hair was in its natural state. They drove down to the beach and got settled. Olivia felt relaxed but she wished that she was there with Fitz.

Fitz POV....

When they all split up Fitz went straight for the beach. He just wanted to see if she would be there. Fitz was walking down the beach looking at all the people that were on the beach with their families. Fitz was hoping they would find her fast. Fitz was looking around at all the people. He saw a girl in a bathing suite with curly hair. She looked exactly like Olivia but he didn't know for sure. Kept looking at her. He then saw a guy walk beside her and sit next to her. He looked at the guy closely and saw that is was Jake. Fitz wanted to go over there and punch him in the face. Fitz looked around to see if anyone was there with them. Fitz saw a guy standing in black, far away from them. Fitz took his phone out his pocket and texted Tom and told him that he found her. He then called Huck.

Olivia's POV.....

Olivia was laying down when Jake sat beside her. He took some sunscreen and started to rub her legs with it. Olivia hated that he was touching her but she didn't want to ruin what she had started. Olivia sat up. Jake leaned over and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Olivia looked at im then looked away. Jake got up and went to the water. Olivia looked around and saw couples and families having fun. She stopped looking when she saw a guy that looked like Fitz. He was on the phone. He had all of Fitz features. She didn't want to believe that it was him. She thought she was having one of her hallucinations. A few more guys walked over to who she thought was Fitz.

Fitz's POV.....

Fitz was on the phone with Huck trying to figure out what he should do. While he was on the phone Tom and Hal showed up.

"Where's John?" FItz asked.

"He is in the car waiting for us to get Olivia." Tom said. "By the way where is she?"

Fitz turned and showed him where she was. Fitz pointed to where Jake was at and where the bodyguard was.

"Fitz doesn't that look like Charlie from the navy?" Tom said looking at the bodyguard.

"Oh shit it is." Fitz said.

Garrett came up behind them.

"Did I miss anything." He said.

"No we are trying to figure out what we're going to do. Fitz said.

"I got a plan." Hal said.

"Okay what is it." Fitz said.

"So I will go talk to Charlie and distract him, Tom and Garrett you two go talk to Jake because he doesn't know you two. Fitz all you have to do is get Olivia and got to the car with John. When FItz gets Olivia, Tom wil arrest Jake and I will do the same to Charlie." Hal said.