"Nice to meet You...."

Olivia and Karen were walking around the mall. They have been to 3 different stores, they even shopped for the twins.

"What about this?" Karen said holding up a burgundy skirt.

"That would look really cute with some leggings."

"Definitely"

They looked around some more. Olivia and Karen went to a shoe store and got some boots, flats, and heels. While Olivia and Karen were in the store a lady was staring at them. Olivia didn't know why but she was just looking at them like their was a problem. Olivia thought there was something on her face.

"Karen is there anything on my face or on me at all?"

Karen looked at Olivia. "No, why?"

"There's a lady starring at us" Olivia said.

Karen looked up. "Omg, that's my mom"

"What really"

"Yeah, now I think she coming over."

Olivia looked up again and saw her walking towards them. Olivia has never really met Mellie, she has heard of her but not met her.

"Hey Karen" Mellie said giving her a hug.

"Hey mom what are you doing here?"

"I do have a life too you know."

"Yeah, but you usually always have to work."

"Well today I got the day off."

Olivia was making sure the twins were okay. She was really trying to avoid meeting Mellie.

"Hey you must be Olivia, the kids talk about you so much." Mellie said putting her hand out.

"Hi" Olivia said shaking her hand.

Bella started to cry. Olivia quickly picked her up so she wouldn't get to loud.

"She is so adorable." Mellie said.

Olivia thought "Why did Fitz divorce? Her she is so nice."

"Thank you Olivia said.

"What are their names"

"This is Isabella and that's Gabriella."

"Those are pretty names."

"Thank you"

"Well Karen I have to go. I will see you this weekend and it was really good meeting you Olivia." Mellie said then walking away.

Olivia let out a breath. Karen turned at looked at Olivia.

"Awkward" Karen said.

"Tell me about it."

"Well I'm ready when you're ready"

"Okay"

Olivia and Karen headed home.When they got home Karen helped Olivia put the twins to bed then she went to figure out what she was going to wear for school. Olivia was in her room putting up her clothes that she bought. When she was finished she took a nap. When Olivia woke up Fitz was taking a shower. Olivia put on a tank top and shorts. Olivia laid on the bed waiting for Fitz. She almost fell asleep until she heard the shower turn off. When Fitz walked out he had a towel wrapped around his waist and his hair was wet.

"How was your game with Jerry?" Olivia asked.

"It was fun" he said as he put on his boxers and then some sweats.

"Who won?"

"Jerry, he is better than I thought." Fitz said getting in the bed and giving her a kiss.