Reunited

A/N: Sorry I didn't make it clear on what race Jazmine is African American. Hope you all had a Good New year. I hope you enjoy this story.

"Happy Birthday" Everyone said.

"Thanks guys."

It was Jerry's 18th birthday. They didn't do anything big for his birthday. They got him a cake and invited his friends over to hang out.

"Before we cut the cake, Jer we have a surprise for you." Fitz said.

"Okay" Jerry said looking confused.

They all walked to the front door. When Fitz opened it, Jerry's face lit up.

"There is no way those are mine." Jerry said. In front of him was a all white 2016 Mustang Gt and a red 2016 BMW convertible.

"One is yours and the other is Karen's." Fitz said taking the keys out his pocket.

Jerry took the keys out of his dad's hand. "Thanks dad your the best." Then he ran to car.

"Your joking right." Karen said.

"Nope, it's all yours." Fitz said.

"Thanks dad." Karen said giving him a hug.

"You should actually be thanking Liv, she is the one who begged me to get you a car."

"Thank you so much Liv." Karen said giving her a hug.

"Your welcome, how about you go test it out." Olivia said.

"Can we go?" Teddy and Oliver said.

"Sure." Karen said then ran to her car.

Jerry and his friends went to hang out for the rest of his birthday. Karen and the boys went to get ice cream and went to see Mellie.

"That was successful." Olivia said as she walked over to the couch.

"I'm glad now the kids won't be in the house a lot." Fitz said as he sat beside her. "It's just you and me." He said as he started to kiss her neck.

"Fitz we can't, not on the couch. Plus your baby is making me hungry."

"Okay, what do you want to eat?"

"Can you make me a pickle and peanut butter sandwich." Olivia said as she rubbed her belly. Olivia was now in her second trimester and her belly was showing too.

"Okay." Fitz said giving her another kiss on the cheek.

When he left Olivia's phone started to ring.

"Hi Mom."

"Hi Livia, I have a quick question."

"Okay?" Olivia said worried what her question would be.

"When will I be able to meet my grandkids?"

Olivia was silent for a moment. "Mom can you hold please." Olivia said as she sat the phone down. Olivia got up and went into the kitchen with Fitz.

"Fitz baby we need to talk about something."

"Okay Livvie."

"Do you think it's time for the kids to meet my mother?"

"I think it is a great time. We have six beautiful kids and one more on the way. I also think Oli would like to meet her before you have the baby." Fitz said as he gave her the sandwich she asked for.

"Okay" Olivia said then took a bite out of her sandwich. They both went back to the living room. Olivi picked her phone up. "Mom?"

"Yes?"