Their love

Next Morning......

Olivia woke up to Fitz still beside her. She could not believe what happened last night, she thought it was just a dream. She imagined them making love, but never like that. Fitz's soft snores made her smile. She gave him a kiss on his chest, Then she got up and put her robe on and went to the bathroom. When she came out Fitz was awake. She went and layed on top of him giving him a kiss on the lips.

"Good Morning" She said against his lips.

"Good Morning" He said rubbing her back up and down.

Olivia started to kiss him again. Fitz deepened the kiss and palmed her ass. Olivia felt his member rising against her. She knew she was going to have to please him before he left. Olivia got off of him. Fitz looked at her confused of where she was going. Olivia dropped her robe and went to the bathroom. When she got to the door she started to sway her hips to a song in her head. She turned around to see Fitz, His member was twitching by the look and need for her. Olivia went to turn the shower on when she felt Fitz behind her. He smacked her ass and Olivia moaned out. She turned around and kissed him. She went in the shower and he followed. Fitz kissed her again then pushed her against the shower wall. He kissed her up and down her body. He put two finger inside of her and went in and out, then he added another finger. Olivia started to ride his fingers. Fitz took his fingers out and licked her essence off his fingers. Fitz kissed her so she could taste herself. Fitz picked Olivia up and started to thrust inside of her hard. Olivia's moans turned into cries. She loved this man so much. Olivia grabbed his ass so he could go deeper. Fitz went even faster and harder. "F-Fitz..... Shi-Shittttt.... I'm gonna.... Co-come" Olivia said in his ear. Fitz hearing her say that meant he was doing something right. "Come for me Livvie I got you" He said. Olivia released with a loud moan. Fitz finished right after her with grunts. They washed each other off. Fitz left and Olivia got ready for work.

Later At Work......

Olivia heard a knock at the door. She already knew who it was.

"Yes Abby"

"You had sex with him" She said closing the door behind her.

"Can we not talk about this at work please"

"Was it good"

Olivia laughed at Abby's weird curiosity.

"If I answer will you leave me alone"

Abby nodded her head yes.

"Yes it was great" She said with a big smile.

"Is he better than Edison"

"ABBY" Olivia said laughing.

"Totally was, ok thats it."

Abby walked out Olivia's office. Olivia was thinking to herself what was she going to do with her.

A Few minutes later.....

Olivia was looking out the window at the beautiful night. She was lost in her thoughts when she heard her phone ring. Olivia answered it.

"Liv quick question?" she heard

Olivia smiled by the voice. "Hi to you too Teddy and yes you can ask me anything."

"Hi Liv, can you and Oliver come over tomorrow and play?"

"Yes we can."

"YAY, Daddy Liv said they can come over" She heard and smiled.

"Ok thanks Liv see you and Oliver tomorrow."He said before hanging up the phone.

Saturday.......

Olivia was making breakfast for Oli and her. She was drinking wine while cooking. When she finished she set the table and went and got Oli. They ate and got ready for the day. Oli was very excited to see Teddy. He loved that he had a friend that was close to his age. Olivia and Oliver were on their way to Fitz's apartment. She knocked on the door and Teddy answered. Teddy hugged Oliver then Olivia. Teddy and Oliver left Olivia at the door. Olivia walked in and saw Karen.

"Hey Karen" Olivia said walking towards her.

Karen loved Olivia, she could always talk to her about anything if she didn't want to talk to her parents.

"Hey Liv" She said giving her a hug.

"Wheres Jerry and your dad?"

"Jerry is in his room, and dad is in his room."

"Ok thanks."

Olivia went to Jerry's room to say hi. Jerry liked her too. He liked her because she was cool. She doesn't get mad at him if he ask certain questions. Olivia went to Fitz's room. He was laying in the bed reading with no shirt on. He didn't look up to see who walked in.

"Hi" Olivia said so he could look up.

"Hi" He said smiling.

Olivia got in the bed and layed beside him. He put his book down and held her tight in his arms. They sat in silence, He loved when they were together like this.

"What do you want to do today with the kids?" he asked breaking the silence.

"Maybe take them out to eat then to the park."

"Ok that sounds fun."

"How was work today?" she asked changing the subject.

"It was slow as usual, what about you?"

"The same except Abby asking questions about my sexlife" Olivia said laughing.

"Well that's what bestfriends do."

"True"

Fitz kissed her and then moved her so she could straddle him. He kissed her again and bit her lip. He went down to her neck and kissed it, he grabbed her ass. Olivia let out a little moan.

"Fitz we c-can't the kids are in the other room"

Fitz continued to kiss her neck. Olivia ran her fingers through his hair. Before they got to caught up in the moment they heard little knocks on the door. Fitz ignored it and kept kissing her neck. "Fitz the door" Olivia said. "Ignore it" he said. The knocks got louder. Fitz let out a sigh. Olivia got up and opened the door. When she opened it, it ws all the kids.

"Yes how may we help you" Olivia said with a smile.

"Were hungry" They said in unision.

"Ok, what do you want?" Fitz said

"Pizza" They said.

"Ok, Pizza it is." Fitz said

"Yay" they all cheered and left.

"What are we gonna do with all of them" Olivia said laughing and shaking her head.

Later At the Park......

Everyone was at the park having fun. Jerry and his girlfriend were on a walk. Karen were with her friends. Fitz and Olivia were playing with Teddy and Oliver. They loved having everyone out as a family. Olivia just hopes that her and Fitz will be together to get married and have more kids.

A/N: So Next chapter will be a time jump to Oli's Birthday and We will see where Olitz's relationship will head. Thanks for reading :)