"Stand in the Sun"

Olivia hasn't eaten in two days. Her hair was frizzy. Her clothes were dirty. Olivia hasn't moved from the spot on the bed for two days. Every time someone came in to bring her food she neverate it. She was getting smaller and smaller. She was hungry but she didn't trust what they gave her. Olivia had a hard time sleeping. She everytime she went to sleep she had a nightmare. She was trying so hard to stay awake. Olivia dozed off.

"Liv" Someone said.

"Olivia" The voice said again.

Olivia opened her eyes. There he was her superman the man that she loved was in front of her.

"Fitz?" Olivia said, she was so confused.

"Come on Liv, i'm here to save you baby".

Olivia took his hand. Then as soon as she got a hold of his hand Jake came in and shot Fitz. Olivia started to cry. Olivia felt someone tapping her so she could wake up. When Olivia opened her eyes, it was Jake. She pushed him away from her then started to cry, it was one of her many nightmares. Jake didn't want to bother her so he just left the food and walked out. When Olivia stopped crying she went to the food and started to eat it. She didn't even care that it tasted bad she was just hungry.

Back in DC....

Fitz had a glass of scotch in his hand. His mom had the kids out for the day. Fitz was in a deep thought. "What if she is hurt?" "Does Abby know that Jake did this type of stuff?" Fitz was taken out of his thoughts when Tom called his name.

"Fitz" Tom called.

"Yeah"

"Does Olivia have an Iphone?" He asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"There's an app to show where her phone is if you lost it, so give me her email and password." Tom said looking at the computer.

Fitz gave him the information to her phone. When it showed where her phone is he called Abby and told her to meet her at Jake's Office. On the way to the office Fitz hoped that this would help them somehow. They made their way up to the office. They saw Kimberly. Fitz looked at her walked passed her she was about to stand up and say something until Tom showed her his badge. They went into his office and looked everywhere for her phone. When they found it they left. Fitz really hoped that this would help them.

In Mexico.....

Olivia was still on the bed. She has been thinking about the kids and how they were taking this. Olivia at least glad that Jake hasn't put his hands on her. The door opened and Jake walked in.

"It seems like he does care about you" Jake said.

"What are you talking about" Olivia said with her head down, trying not to make eye contact with him.

"Kimberly just called me and told me that a bunch of guys showed up at my office."

Olivia was relieved to hear that he was looking for her. But she didn't want Jake to see. She just sat there silent.

In DC....

Fitz kept thinking about Olivia. He just needed to see her face. Olivia was his other half and without her he was nothing. He missed her smile, her laugh, her love. It was hard to raise six kids alone but he had his family and friends to help.

"Fitz" Abby said taking him out of his thoughts.

"Yeah" Fitz said looking at her.

"You called me here to talk about...."

"Oh right, so you knew Jake right?"

"Yeah, he was like an old friend in high school."

"Ok, did you know he would do this?"