The Date

It was finally Monday and it was they day that Olivia and Fitz were going on their date.Olivia just dropped Oliver off at school and his dad picked him up after. Olivia had plenty of time to go shopping to get something to wear. Olivia bought a red long sleeve cocktail dress and a pair of Steve Madden black suede heels.She curled her hair and put a little bit of makeup, she usually doesn't like to wear makeup but tonight felt special.She was going out with one of her old friends. She was so happy about tonight. Her phone ringed and saw it was Fitz he had texted her and said he was on the way.There was a knock on the door.She opened the door and she felt like she couldn't breath when she saw him. He was so handsome in his Navy blue suit, and he smelled so good.

"Hi"He said

"Hi"

"You look amazing"

"Thank you, you don't look to bad yourself."

"You ready?" He said putting out his hand.

She shook her head and they walked down to his apartment.When she walked into his apartment she saw candles lit around the apartment,there were roses around the apartment.She turned around and looked at fitz,she didn't know what to say to him.Fitz took her hand and sat her down at the table.

"Fitz where are your kids at?" She said finally finding something to say.

"There with there mom"He said putting the food on the table.

"Fitz you didn't have to do that"

"But I wanted to"He said with a smile.

They ate and talked for a while they drunk wine and laughed about old times.Olivia missed talking to him.They had the best of time in school before Edison came up.Olivia's phone buzzed and it was Edison.She already knew what he wanted.

"I'm sorry Fitz I have to go."Olivia said looking at her phone.

"Is everything ok?"He said looking confused.

"Yes, my ex husband just text me and it's probably about Oli coming home.

"Well can I walk you out."Fitz said getting up to help her out of her seat.

"Thank you for everything,I a lot of fun catching up with you.I hope we can do this again sometime."She said with a smile.

"I had a lot of fun too, Liv I just want you to know that I missed you and I still love you."

"Fitz." That's all Olivia could say she had tears in her eyes when he said that.Fitz gave her the most passionate kiss ever.Fitz went to a spot under her ear and kissed it,it drove her crazy.She let out a moan that she didn't know was inside her.She didn't want to leave but she had to get her son.She hated that she had to stop him.

"F-Fitz,Baby I got to go." She said as she ran her fingers through his hair.Fitz didn't want her to leave.

"Ok livvie,But you know next time you're gonna have to make up for this."he said with a smirk.

Olivia knew what he meant and she didn't care this was an old friend that she loved.She knew he would never hurt her.Olivia gave him another kiss before she left.She was on her way to Edison's house to get Oli. Olivia rung the doorbell and Edison opened the door and saw what she had on.

"Olivia you look good"He said looking her up and down with a smile on his face.

"Thanks, where's Oli?" She said as she walked passed Edison.

"He is asleep,I'll go get him."

While Edison went to get Oli,Edison's girlfriend came down in a robe.Her name was Jade.Olivia never liked her.Olivia never really trusted her.But she didn't have time for her she just wanted to get her child and leave.

"Hey Olivia" Jade said as she walked passed Olivia to the kitchen.

"Hey Jade"Olivia said.

"You look beautiful."

"Thanks"Olivia and Jade never really talked they usually just say hey every now and then.

Edison came down with Oli on his shoulder still asleep.Edison gave Olivia his bags and they walked to her car.Edison put Oli in his seat.Olivia and Edison said their goodbyes and left.When she got home she gave Oli a bath and put him to bed.Olivia went to her room and did her nightly routine and went to sleep.