Why are you here?

Olivia was in the bed asleep. The kids were in school and Fitz was in the nursery. Olivia woke to cries from the monitor. She looked and saw Bri crying. Fitz was trying to give her everything. He was giving her a bottle, a toy, a pacifier and nothing was working. Olivia got up and put on her robe. She went into the nursery. When Bri saw her mama she stopped crying. She pulled herself up.

"Ma Ma" Bri said.

Olivia went and picked her up. "Are you giving daddy a hard time?" Olivia said giving her kisses. Bri giggled. "Can I have a kiss" Olivia asked. Bri gave her a sloppy kiss on the lips. Olivia smiled the went to the rocking chair.

"Why didn't you come get me?" Olivia asked as she rocked Bri.

"Well I wanted you to get your rest and the last time I tried to wake you up when you were pregnant you told me to kiss your ass." Fitz said.

Olivia laughed. "Sorry babe" Olivia said.

Fitz went to pick up Bella. "Bell you wanna tell mama what you said today?" Fitz said.

"Dada" Bella said as she clapped her hands.

"Please say you recorded that." Olivia said as she walked towards them.

"You know I did, all we need now is for Bell to say Mama and Bri to say Dada."

"Bella can you say Mama?"

Bella looked her mom and smiled. "Ma" is all she said. That was enough for Olivia. Olivia gave her a kiss on the cheek. Bella giggled.

"Triple G can you say dada?"

"Really triple G" Olivia said.

"Da" Bri said with a smile.

Fitz kissed Bri as she let out little laughs. "What's on the to do list for today?"

"Well we need to go to the grocery store, Jerry and Karen's birthdays are next month, and I want to go to the office."

"I thought you were done working at the office?"

"I know, but I want to check on everyone."

"Okay, but i'm going too."

Olivia went to their room to get dressed. Fitz stayed in the nursery and got the twins cleaned and dressed. Olivia put on a white off the shoulder shirt with navy blue jeans and brown boots. Olivia curled her hair and put on a little bit of makeup. Fitz came in the room when Olivia finished. He put the twins on the bed with a few toys.

"For us to be going to a few places you look amazing." Fitz said.

Olivia smiled. She walked out the bathroom so he could get dressed. Olivia looked at the twins and smiled. He put them in a onesie that was black white and gold that said Daddy's twins. He gave them a matching headband. She was glad she got someone with great taste.

Olivia took the twins downstairs to feed them. Olivia put them in their highchair. She gave Bri and Bella some cheerios. While she packed them a lunch. Fitz came downstairs with Blue. When Blue saw his mommy he jumped out of Fitz's arms and ran to her.

"Hey Blue" Olivia said as she picked him up.

Fitz put the girls food in their bags. Then took it to the car. Olivia gave Blue some food then washed her hands. Fitz came back and got the twins then left.

At the Office....

Olivia walked in with Bella in one arm and Fitz had Bella. Huck came out his office. He loved the twins so much. He was quiet but he had a lot of fun with the twins.