Can't tell Liv

Abby was sitting at the conference table looking at Jade. She had called her back to see what she wanted. Abby doesn't like what she did to her nephew because of what happened to her and Oli is a young child, but still believes that Liv was a little harsh on her, without giving her a chance to even speak.

"Thank you so much Abby for giving me a chance" Jade said breaking the awkward silence in the room.

"Shut up" Abby said whilst giving her an evilish glare from across the table.

"I'm sorry for what I did but I need someone's help." She said with tears in her eyes.

"I'll help you but you cannot tell Liv that this conversation ever happened. I might be able to convince Huck or Harrison to help you as well. No promises." Abby stood up

"Thank you so much."

"Yeah whatever. What is it that you need help with?" Abby asked.

"I-I need help getting away from my husband, like a restraining order or something. Whatever you can do." Jade looked down at the floor

"Now you see how it feels to be abused by someone" Abby said mumbled under her breath.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing. Why do you think Olivia could help you with this. Especially after what you did to her son." She sat back down and opened her laptop

"I don't know.... I-I just needed someone's help and Olivia Pope was the first person that I thought I could go to."

~BUZZ... BUZZ...~

Jade pulled her phone out of her pocket. She looked very shocked or frightened, like she was scared of something.

"Jade.. Jade, what is it?" Abby looked at her with concern.

"N-Nothing. I have to go to the restroom, where is it?."

Abby pointed down the hall and Jade left. She set her phone down on the table and rushed out of the room. Abby stood up and walked over to the other side of the table to where Jade was sitting. She picked up the phone, she was glad to see that the phone wasn't locked. Abby got a piece of paper and wrote down the number. She went to Huck's office.

"Huck can you check out this number for me?"

"Sure Abby. Is everything okay?" Huck asked with a little concern.

"Yeah everything is fine. Just let me know what you find." Abby said then went back to the conference room.

When Abby got back to the room she saw Jade getting ready to leave.

"What are you doing?" Abby asked with confusion.

"I changed my mind I-I don't need any help." Jade said then left.

Abby went back to Huck's office to see if he got something.

"So did anything come up?"

"Yeah, It is tracked to a woman named Maya Lewis" Huck said.

"Can you find any pictures or information on her?" Abby asked.

"It says Maya Lewis is a 47 year old woman. She has one daughter. She doesn't work. She was married to....." Huck paused when he saw the name.

"Who was she married to Huck?" Abby said walking into the room. When she saw the name she could not believe it. "Eli Pope."

"This can't be true. Olivia told us that her mom died when she was 12." Huck said.

"Well obviously she is alive. Her dad lied to her for some reason." Abby stared at the picture of Maya. "We can't tell Liv." She said.

"What? We have to!" Huck said.