Olivia is.....

Monday morning Olivia was up getting the kids ready for school. Olivia had the twins ready she was just waiting for the rest of the kids. Fitz was already gone so he couldn't keep the twins.

"Karen, Jerry, Teddy, Oliver it's time to go !" Olivia yelled.

They all came downstairs. Olivia gave Teddy and Oliver their lunch and then they left.

1 hour later.....

Fitz was coming home for lunch. Olivia was in the nursery feeding the twins. When Fitz got home and didn't hear Olivia in the kitchen, he thought she was upstairs. Fitz went to the nursery. Olivia was rocking Bella to sleep when he walked in. Olivia was surprised to see Fitz. When she heard Bella's little snores she put her in her crib. Olivia gave Fitz a kiss before she pulled him out of the nursery.

"What are you doing here?" Olivia said walking into their bedroom.

"I came home for lunch" Fitz said with a devilish smile.

"Is that so" Olivia said wrapping her arms around his neck and started kissing him..

Fitz broke the kiss. Fitz started to undress Olivia then he undressed himself. Fitz started kissing her again. He lifted her up and took her to the bed. He laid her on the bed. Fitz was between her legs, he was staring at her. He was thinking, "How am I so lucky." "I am about to marry the girl of my dreams." Olivia was rubbing her hands down his rock hard abs. Olivia started to stroke his member taking Fitz out of his thoughts. Fitz groaned at the contact of Olivia's had on his member. Fitz took Olivia's hands and put them over her head. He looked around for his tie, when he found it he tied Olivia's hands over her head. Fitz gave her one more kiss before he started to go down her body. He kissed her neck, then her stomach. He kissed her thighs before he went to her entrance. Olivia's entrance was dripping down her thigh. Fitz went to her entrance and stuck two fingers in and started to finger her slow. Olivia moan. She loved the things he did to her. Fitz started to lick her clit while he fingered her. Olivia bit her lip so she wouldn't moan too loud.

"Mmmmm baby you taste so damn good" Fitz said.

Olivia moaned by his words.

Olivia gasped when Fitz stuck his tongue inside of her. "Fitz baby... please... untie me.." Olivia trailed off. Fitz looked up at her then. He lifted from her entrance and adjusted so he could enter her. When Fitz entered her he started to pound into her. He was going fast and hard. Olivia couldn't remember what she was saying. Olivia was trying to get her hands out of the tie but Fitz stopped her.

"No Livvie" Fitz said as he started to pound into her even harder.

Olivia moaned louder than she intended on. Olivia hoped she didn't wake the twins.

"Fi-Fitzz... please... I want to...to touch....y-you" Olivia said through moans. Fitz looked at Olivia. Fitz started to rub Olivia's clit. Olivia closed her eyes. It was the best feeling ever. Fitz felt Olivia's walls starting to tighten around him.

"F-Fitz..I'm ab...about to cum" Olivia said

He reached up and untied Olivia's hands. Olivia wrapped her hands around his neck as soon as she was free. Fitz was close himself, he wasn't ready to release but he knew he wasn't gonna be able hold it any longer. Fitz pumped into her a few more times. Olivia moaned and Fitz groaned when they released. Fitz fell on top of her trying to catch his breath.

"I'm gonna....get..you for...this" Olivia said.

Fitz smiled t her words. Fitz gave Olivia a kiss before he got up and took a shower. Olivia laid there until he came out. When he came out Olivia was asleep. Fitz started to get get. He went to check on the twins. He was glad that Olivia pumped milk too. He didn't want to wake Olivia so her fed the twins. He went back into their room and gave Olivia another kiss. He put a blanket over her naked body and went back to work.