5

*LEXI'S POV*
The last couple of days went by so quickly, I had a lot of work to catch up on so I didn't see much of the group. We were all trying to cram in extra revision sessions and going over the notes we'd made.

School was chaotic most days, the performing arts department are preparing for a show. Gracie is included in that group, along with Blake, Joey and Hanna. They have practices most days after school so I don't see much of them, other than the lessons we share, at lunch, and sometimes in the halls as we pass on the way to our next lessons.

Whenever someone brings up the topic 'boys' (usually Hanna or Charlie, sometimes even Caleb asking me if I've seen any guy I like the look of yet) Gracie changes the subject quickly.

***

When Friday finally came around, I was so happy because that meant the weekend was ahead of us and I planned on spending it with Gracie. But my day was going to shit, every lesson had put me in a bad mood and the last one was the worst.
Physics. I was in a huge depressed mood because it's Physics and it just causes me pain.

I got sent out for saying "I don't know the answer, why don't you ask someone else?" His excuse for sending me out was that I apparently did know the answer and I could've answered it easily.

I couldn't hold back the abuse I sent his way. "If I knew the answer don't you think I'd fucking say it?"

"Lexi, swearing isn't the answer," He had replied calmly but I knew his blood had started to boil.

"Oh, So you do know the answer, then why are you asking me," I shot back at him.

He also said that the reason I didn't answer was because I wanted people to think I'm cool, and that annoyed me even more, "I honestly don't care what anyone else thinks of me, I don't know the answer and I'm not in the mood for any of this shit," I finally snapped, causing him to stiffen.

He straightened himself up, not saying a word until he looked into my eyes and muttered, "Lexi, go and get your stuff then come with me, you can go and sit in Mr Daniel's class to cool off," Yes, that's right, I needed to 'cool off' no, I just needed to get out of there.

"How am I supposed to answer your questions if I'm in a completely different room?" I was purposely trying to annoy him now, so he'd get so annoyed that he'd just let me leave.

"Just do it Lexi," I walked back into the classroom to collect my shit, instead of going outside so the teacher could escort me to the other class, I just walked out the back door and left.

I'd been walking around the school for half an hour. I couldn't leave because I promised Gracie that I'd hang out with her to catch up and bitch about things.

"Hey Lexi," Someone shouted from behind me. I immediately recognised the voice. Gracie. But I must have been zoning out because suddenly it was the end of the lesson.

"Oh hey," I forced a smile and stood up beside her.

"I shouted you like three times," she mumbled, "Are you okay?"

"Sorry, I'm deaf," I yawned, "And tired too, but really, really deaf," I chuckled.

"Really?" She asked sounding concerned.