Chapter 5

Dhianna Gabriel

3 April 2013.

"Hi..my name is Zabdiel. Zabdiel de Jesus. I'm from Puerto Rico." He said, as he squeezed my hand.

"Hi, I'm Dhianna. Dhianna Gabriel. I'm from..well..here. Nice to meet you, Zabdiel." I said, finally taking my hand out of his grasp.

"Nice to meet you too." He said, smiling.

"Great, Erick and Mari are..." I said, searching for the place I saw them last, "...there. See you in a bit."

Chris smiled at me before walking away with Zabdiel. It was great making new friends and Chris are always good at that. He could pull it off naturally. It's like he gets along with everyone. Once, I was a very shy girl and getting along with people was no my thing, that explained why I only have Chris and Mariana as my friends but Chris taught to live my life. There's nothing to lose...and when my parents was dead, I finally got yhe courage of not being a shy girl anymore and here I am, a new Dhianna.

As soon as I got my food, I finally walked to the table only to find four of them, laughing over something.

"What's so funny guys?" I asked, taking a seat next to Zabdiel.

"No, we were talking about the last time we went ice skating and you fall almost every steps of the way, and cried that I had to carry you home because you couldn't walk. What a baby." Chris said and this fueled their laughter more. Even Zabdiel is laughing.

"Oh, trust me, sloth, I'm better at that nowadays, you should see me." I said, with confidence surging through me.

He rolled his eyes, "Oh really, I bet it will take Erick a lifetime to carry you home next time you fall because I ain't gonna carry you anymore."

"Won't you, Erick?" I asked, looking over at Erick, and giving him my puppy eyes.

"No sé, I'm not good at carrying people." He said.

I rolled my eyes, "Yeah, right, you carried Mari home every time she was drunk. Save me a lie, Erick. Morons."

Everyone at the table laughed and we had a great lunch after all. After that, we pretty much finished all 3 of our remaining class.

When the last bell rang, I slowly put my things in my bag and suddenly Ms Greece called me.

"Dhianna, how are you?" She asked, giving me a concerning look.

I smiled, "I'm fine, Ms Greece. Thank you. Much better."

She smiled, "That's good, you've also been making progress in class. I'm proud of you."

"Thank you, Ms Greece for everything. " I said, "You've helped me alot."

"It's not just me, it's also your friends. They've been a good support to you and you should be grateful to have them." She said, "Now, go home and have a good night, okay?"

I nodded, "Thank you."

And with that I walked out of the class and to the hallway, only to find Zabdiel and Chris leaning over my locker, loss in their conversation.

I cleared my throat and Chris looked at me while smiling. "Well, hi, baby girl. Wanna hang out?"

I think about it for a second, "Hang out? I'm really tired."

His face falls, "Nuh uh, no excuses. Come on..or I'll drag you out with Zabdiel."

I was expecting him to smile like he always did, but he didnt, so I agreed. After putting my things in the locker, I finally walked to my car and drive it to my next destination, Sonic, as per freaking usual.

When I arrived at Sonic, there are a lot of teenagers, some from our school, hanging out here, and suddenly anxiety hit me that I don't want to socialise with so many people around me.

So I waited outside my car, and when Zabdiel and Chris arrived, I tapped my feet and glare at them. A few seconds later, Erick and Mariana also arrived.

"What's with the face, monkey head?" He asked.

"There's too many people in there, it looks suffocating." I said and they all looked over too.

"Well, okay, then, let's go skating." Zabdiel suggested.

"...and witnessed my great embarrassment? No thanks." I snickered.

"Oh, come on, you told me you're already good at it. I'm tryna' have faith in you." He said.

I smiled, "You're such a sweetheart, Zabdiel. Okay then, let's go."

With that I walked into my car and drive my way to the nearest skating rinks. I've never been here since 4 months ago, ever since Chris went away, and it felt weird coming here again.

When I was parking my car, a loud bang came from behind me, and I was left in shocked. Gosh, did I bang into someone's car?

I got out of my car only to find the owner, looking at me, with fury in his eyes.

"Do you know how much this car costs? It's not for you to break. If you don't qualify to drive, little girl, just don't." He said, and by that my blood boil and I have to fight the urge to pounce on him. This little asshole.

"Look, I'm sorry for your car, I'll pay for the damage, but for you to call me unqualified driver is just rude." I said, still concealing my wrath.

He snickered, "Isn't that just true? Look, I'm tired right now, and I need to go home. Give me your number and I'll call you tomorrow."

I was washed with relief, although he's rude, he doesn't wanna make a scene. Maybe he wasn't that bad after all. He's just...mad. I would totally do the same.

I scribbled my number on a piece of a paper and give it to him.

"I'll call you tomorrow, Miss Dhianna." He said, getting into his car, with not so messed up bumper. It's gonna cost that much.

"By the way, I'm Joel. Joel Pimentel."

*****

A/N: DON'T FORGET TO SHARE, VOTE AND COMMENT

COME SAY HI;
TWITTER: @MIXYJOEL
INSTAGRAM: AZZANORZAINI

BTW WHO'S EXCITED FOR NEW ALBUM, NEW ERA BC I AM AND IM WAAY TOO EXCITED FOR NADIE COMO YO!