Chapter 7

Dhianna Gabriel

4 April 2013

Today was unusual for me, I was woken up to the sound of someone cooking in the kitchen, and the television on.

I quickly looked at the time, and noticed it was just an hour before my alarm was set to blare. So, i get out of my duvet and walked down the stairs only to find Chris cooking inside the kitchen and Zabdiel and some of Chris's friends I dont know watching TV.

What the hell?

I quickly walked towards Chris who was making pancake.

"What the hell are you doing in my house, Christopher?" I asked, and he turned, facing me, and smiled.

"Morning, baby girl, I decided to make you healthy breakfast, since you look very thin." He said, hugging me.

I rolled my eyes, "You and Zabdiel, I can understand, but a few other people, no. Why are you bringing male stranger inside my house?"

He laughed, "They're my friends, though. I promised you to introduce them to you. So, here they are. You should be making more friends."

I huffed, this is getting out of control, me who was still looking very messy, with hair out of places, need to clean this mess and I'm totally not ready for it.

"D...Morning!" Zabdiel exclaimed and all eyes were on me. They were at least 3 more guys in my living room.

Chris finally put on the last piece of pancakes he made on a stack and walked me towards the guys.

The tall one, finally extended his hands. He has pale skin and brown eyes, "Hola, I'm Johann. Nice to meet you."

I smiled, next is the a little bit shorter guy with a beautiful smile and also pale skin.

"Hi, I'm Yoandri. Yoandri Cabrera." He said, extending his hands.

And the next one is.."Hi, I'm Richard. Richard Camacho. Nice to meet you, beautiful."

I smiled and suddenly was too overwhelmed by anxiety. How could Chris bring so much people into my house at 6 am? Aren't they sleepy? Or are they morning person like Chris.

"Nice to meet you guys, too. I'm Dhianna. Dhianna Gabriel." I said, smiling.

I saw Yoandri staring at me for a while before taking a seat next to Zabdiel. I smiled awkwardly to him.

After a few minutes I decided to go to my bedroom and have a bath. A long one at that because I'm feeling very nervous and anxious.

I sighed before getting into the bathtub and started putting on a slow music, cherishing this beautiful morning, that I don't usually get to witness.

After about an hour, I rinsed myself and get ready for school. I decided to just french braid my hair today and put on a band shirt and skinny jeans.

After feeling good with myself, I walked out my room and down the stairs only to find 5 boys, sitting round the table, enjoying the pancakes Chris made.

Yoandri was the first one who saw me, and he smiled and every each one of them noticed me a few seconds after that. I made my way and seat next to Zabdiel, my favourite new person right now, and dig in.

It was actually really good, the breakfast I mean, but I'm way too lazy to stroke Chris' ego so I let it be.

"...oh and remember when she fall down the stairs? That was funny." The continue talking to each other while I'm eating. It was like I don't belong and I'm standing in a room full of people, but still feeling lonely.

"Dhia...what's your hobby?" Suddenly, Yoandri asked me a question.

Suddenly the anxiety kicks in again, and my hands are clammy and my heartbeat are going fast, "I love writing."

Everyone was surprised but not Chris, he always read my work, no matter it's a poem or a song.

"Great! By the way, you wanna hang with us today?" Johann asked.

"Eh..sure." I replied.

After cleaning up some mess, I finally made my way to school with Chris and Zabdiel.

"Why did you go home so early last night, monkey head?" Chris finally broke down the silence.

I focused on the road, "I was tired besides, I got homework."

He smirked, "...or are you finally being wooed by Joel?"

I was caught off guard, why would he mention Joel now? I decided to shut up and a few minutes later, we arrived at school.

As soon as we arrived I decided to just continue ignoring Chris and walked to my first class, which is Trigonometry.

"Hey, what's up with you, D?" Erick asked as he took a seat next to me.

I smiled it off, "Nothing's up. I'm just I don't know tired."

The truth is that I'm still pretty much overwhelmed by my anxiety that kicked in way too early in the morning. I was not ready to socialise, especially when I was at home, the place where my guards are off and the only place I actually feel safe to let my hair down.

The class started pretty much as usual, and I'm dreading for the fact that I promised Yoandri and his friends to hang out with him after school. Ugh! Why was I so stupid?

Lunch was pretty much boring, I've cut everyone out of my space for a while. I needed like some sort of freedom to breathe and I don't know, Chris' principle of being friends with everyone is making me more and more uncomfortable.

Finally after school finish, I got a text from Yoandri, he said to meet them at Sonic. I could just say no, and ditch home but then, I can't let Chris down. This is the last time I might be friends with anyone Chris making me friends with.

Here goes nothing...

****

A/N: DON'T FORGET TO SHARE, VOTE AND COMMENT

COME SAY HI;
TWITTER: @MIXYJOEL
INSTAGRAM: AZZANORZAINI