Chapter 1

Um...what am I doing here?

A/N: Joel, you're supposed to tell everyone about yourself.

Yeah, right. Thanks, Jade. Hi, my name is Joel. Joel Pimentel. From my name, you might know that my name doesn't really english, right. It's all because I'm a Mexican. A true one at that.

Now, now, should I be telling you about my physical appearance or has Dhia told you all about me? But whatever it is, I'm pretty sure she did, and I'm lucky she did me a favor by telling you guys all about me. Phew.

So, right now, I'm returning the favor by telling you all about Dhia. The girl I love the most. Odd isn't it? It never crossed my mind that I could ever love a stranger as much as I love her. All my life, the true meaning of love for me would only be for my family and my music. I've always been so enchanted by how music can do great justice to the all the people in the world.

Okay, don't tell Dhia this, but, I've wrote some sappy love songs about her and I'm still scared to show her that side of me because truly, that's how she made me. All sappy and soft and I hate that she had that effect on me. It's like she could just smile, and I'm on my knees, worshipping her beauty while she stands in all her glory.

God, now I sound so whipped but truly, I understand, when we're in love, there's just so much we wanted to do for our loved one.

Knowing Dhia was probably the best moments of my life that I'll treasure forever. She made me whole and truly, she united everyone by just working on her charm and bam, people are in love with her. Mothers want her to be their daughter in laws, girls wanna be her and boys couldn't help but drool.

But you know why they can just see but not touch, because to me she's a masterpiece. A masterpiece meant to be kept properly in museums, so that she was beautifully taken care of, like how much she actually do for people around her.

But world, I could choose you but Dhia is the only thing I ever wanted in life. Before this, I could never imagine sleeping next to the woman I love, waking up to the muted snores of her in the morning or her cute whimpers at night when she had nightmares that she would scrunched her nose. I never imagine sitting next to the woman I love on every road trips we planned to take. I could never imagine loving someone as beautiful and as great as her. Truly, I could never find the true purpose of life because I'm living because of her and all her beautiful flaws.

But, of course, I wouldn't say it out loud, she deserved to be shown love not talked into love. And I'm ready to show her. So, this is it, the true moments of my life, sharing this beautiful love story of mine with each and every one of you. I hope you enjoy it because truly, I enjoyed every single moment being with her.

Yours Truly,
Potato Pimentel.