Its alive!

She was concentrating hard. Her tongue sticking out the side of her mouth. Her eyes squinting behind the pink and black welding mask. Trying to keep her hands steady as she finishes welding the last part of the robots armor. She's been working hard on completing her new project. It's a giant blue and yellow robot. It had a huge hole in the center of it's chest. Assuming that's where it's power source was. It was such advance technology. She wasn't sure if she was able to fix it. And the blue liquid leaking from it, she assumed was like a coolent to help it run. She tried to do research, but came up empty. So she did the best she could with her engineering background.

"Finished. Now let's give it a jolt and see if it works." She says as she took off her welding mask and gloves.

She took a set of jumper cables and hooks them up around the power source she was able to build for it and went to her mainframe and grabs ahold of the lever and pulls down. A flash of white light, making her cover her eyes. The robot jolts and sits up. She pulls the lever back up, to stop the voltage running though the robots body. It's howling. She stood there in awe. Watching the robot take in it's surroundings after its screams die down. Looking over it's body. Like it knew it had died and wasn't sure how it came back to the land of the living. It looks at it's hands and feet it's chest. It looked shocked to see the welding job done on it. Soon it looked over at her. Finally spotting the female in the room.

"Where am I fleshy? How did I get here? And how am I alive? I was one with the allspark. What did you do to me?" It starts to speak. Surprising the girl. She stares up in wonder and amazement. Unsure of what to say the the giant bot.

"Do you not speak?" It asks her. He has shifted himself so he was turned more to her and tried to grab for something behind him but came up empty.

"No...no I speak. What are you? Clearly not made by humans." She finds the courage to say.

"I asked you questions first fleshy. Answer me! Where are my weapons?" It points a large finger down to her.

"Touche" she says and held her hands in front of her. Trying to show she means no harm. He gave her a questioning look.

"Well first you are in my garage slash lab. And I was able to get you on a trailer and tow you here. It wasn't easy either. My trailer winch had a real hard time getting you on. And I thought you were just a robot I was fixing up. So I'm not sure how to answer how your alive. And you didn't have weapons. Just a giant hole in your chest. I tried to fix you up the best I could." She tells him.

He stands up and looks around. Unsure of what to do next. He looks very confused. He didn't even know himself how he was able to be brought back. She walks slowly up to him and puts her hand on his foot. He snaps his eyes down in an instant.

"What's your name? And if I can ask...what are you?" She looks up to him and asks. He bends down and picks her up by the back of her t-shirt.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! What are you doing?" She yells at him. He quickly sets her on his giant metal hand.

"Thank you." She stands tall and straightens out her clothes. When she is done, she looks up at him and crosses her arms.

"My designation is Dreadwing. I am a autonomous robotic organisms from the planet Cybertron. But my fraction is Decepicon." Dreadwing says to her. "What is your designation?"

"Shelby" She points to herself.

"Well Shelby, I am in debt to you. You have brought me back. I don't know how I will ever repay you." He says and sets her back on the ground.

"You don't owe anything. I didn't even know what I was doing. I just had fun rebuilding you. Oh and what's the blue stuff in your system? I couldn't figure out what it was and lucky for you, you still had plenty in your system. Is there more of you? What are you doing on our planet?" Shelby leans against a chair as she rattles off all these questions.

"It is energon. Our blood. Something I will have to get more of. And yes there are. And our planet has fallen because of the war. So now we are fighting our war here." He stops talking and puts a finger to his mouth. As if he is in deep thought. Shelby wonders what he is thinking about. But isn't sure if she should ask or not. Then he starts to walk out if the garage. He has to bend down a little bit to get under the garage door.

"Hey where are you going?" She calls after him. She runs out in front of him. Trying to stop him. She doesn't want him to leave yet. There was so much more she wants to ask him.

"I have unfinished business to take care of. How long have I been dead? What is the date?" He looks down at me.

"I'm not sure. You've only been with me for about 3 months. So at least 3 months. It's July 15th 2013." She says to him. He put his giant hand down on the ground and she walked on and held on to one of his fingers.

"I need to get back to Megatron. Where did you find me?" He asks.

"In the back acre of my property. But there wasn't anyone with you. It looked like you had fallen there. Who's Megatron?" She points north and he turned and looked. There wasn't much around where Shelby lived. He doesn't have to hide unless a car drives past. Which looks unlikely.

"Megatron is...was my master. My leader. But he decided to bring back Starscream, who let the Autobots kill my twin brother then brought him back with dark energon. Desecrating his grave." He looks down as he says the last part. Clearly still upset about the situation. Shelby stands up in his hand. Wishing she was closer, so she could try and comfort him.

"I'm so sorry Dreadwing. I know what it's like to lose a loved one. Is Megatron the one who killed you?" She asks. Unsure if she really should have.

"Yes he was." He looks at her. His face showing sadness and anger.

"Why would you go back to him? He might kill you again. Then I'd have to bring you back again. Do you know how hard it was to build that power core? I still have no idea how it brought you back. But I don't want to spend another 3 months trying to do it again." She crosses her arms and turned away.

"I have no where else to go. And I am in need of a medic. I need energon. And he is my master. I'm a loyal to him. And like I said, I have unfinished business to take care of." He says to her, adding a low scowl after.

"You can stay with me!" She says excitedly jumping up and surprises Dreadwing.

His hand jolts outward causing Shelby to fall. She starts to scream. Putting her arms in front of her face to try and protect herself. Knowing it won't matter. She falls from who knows how high. Her eyes are squeezed shut. Dreadwing is quick and catches her leg. He drops put her in his hand and brings her to his face. She still has her eyes squeezed shut. Afraid to look.

"It's okay I caught you." He says looking intently at her.

"Are you sure? I don't want to die." She cries out. Eyes still shut. She put her hands out and start to feel Dreadwing hand. She then opened one eye and peeked up at him. Finally she breathed out and relaxed. Her eyes open and looking up at him.

"Thank you!" She hugs one of his fingers. "I guess you don't owe me anymore."

"I may have saved you. But I didn't bring you back to life. And it was my fault you fell in the first place." Guilt filled his face.

"But I surprised you. So it's my fault." She says. Trying to get him to feel better. He doesn't look at her.

"Look less just forget it happened and move on. You can stay here if you need to. I hope you don't mind staying in my garage. I'll sleep on the couch out here. So your not alone." She continues.

"I will not burden you. You have done to much for me. And I must get energon." He says as he sets her down. He then tries to do something with his body. But it is like only apart of him would move. Like he is trying to transform into something else.

Shelby looks in awe as he tried and tried again. He is starting to get frustrated now. Until he realizes something. He turns and looks to her. 

"What did you do to me?" He roars in anger.