Chapter 3 : 'Ashar'

Zareen took Shiza along with her and walked towards the door.

"Anni, we will be back by 5!" Declared Zareen

"Wait!" Exclaimed Rauf.

"Yes Mamu (Maternal Uncle)!" said Shiza immediately responding to him.

"Are you girls going alone?" Asked him

"Mamu ASHAR will be there with us!" said Zareen

"He will be there?" Asked Anjum from behind

"Of course ammo (Shiza called Anjum Ammo - mother) Have we ever gone alone anywhere?" said Shiza

"Ask him to drop you people home!" asked Rauf

"I will ask him to!" said Shiza

"Fine go!" Said Rauf with a smile.

They left the house and then took public transport. After half an hour, they reached civil lines. They went inside a small café. The café was a small place with peach walls and ordinary furniture. A large menu board displayed at the reception and below the board was a small window to kitchen.

"Girls! Here!" yelled a Young Man from the right side of the café.

ASHAR MIRZA, Ashar was a tall person with athletic body that was covered in green T-shirt and black loose jeans. A smooth jaw line, which was always stretched in a wide smile. Ashar was all flowers, bunnies and heart. His deep black eyes were so deep that anyone could easily be lost in them. He was an attraction and distraction at the same time. The centre of attention for girls around him, but he never called for it. The only females in his life were his two best friends: Shiza and Zareen. Another reason for not talking to any-other girl was that he had a complete life and his emotional needs were fulfilled, somewhat. Zareen was his best friend and the answer for his love life was 'Shiza'. Ashar had been in Love with Shiza ever since he had known life, but never got a chance to talk his love. Shiza had been his dream for ages.

This was 'Ashar'.