Chapter 4 : Digging Old Graves

Zareen sat on the chair with a thud, "I hate it!"

"Hate what?" inquired Shiza

"Being Questioned! All the time Shiza at your place!" said Zareen

"They care! That's all!" said Shiza

"Yes? Just me? Why not Ashar?" She asked.

"Now how did I come in between?" Jumped in Ashar

"Oh really? You are always in between! You are God at her place! And I am the Devil! If Ashar is there, they will allow Shiza to even visit hell, but with me alone? She is not even allowed till the corner of the street!" Said Zareen.

"Zaru? Why are saying this? Its not like that!" Said Shiza and then glanced at Zareen who still didnt looked convinced at all, "Zaru, its just that he cares for both of us, you know its not good to be all alone these days.." explained Shiza.

"Now, why are you quite? Oh! Because you have no words left!" teased Ashar

"O yeah! What do say about I break your face?" Said Zareen, as Ashar and Zareen begin a verbal war.

"Shush Guys! Do not fight! God you guys need a reason to fight all the time", said she then turned to Ashar and began, "Ashar tell me why did you call us?"

"Oh yes! Guys I got a Job!" Announced Ashar

"Wow!" Exclaimed Shiza

"That's wonderful!" Said Zareen.

However, they looked at Ashar and he seems to be lost and dissatisfied.

"Ashar? Whats wrong?" Asked Shiza.

"20000 only!" said Ashar.

"Ashar!" Exclaimed Zareen with a sigh

"So?" inquired Shiza

"I have big dreams Shiza! I want to buy a good conditioned house for Abba! I want to take him on a ride in my own car once in a life time at least!" Said he.

"Ashar! You will, why you are losing hope. Every great thing starts with something small, one must not lose hope. I know Ashar! I trust you and your talent! I know you will grow with lightening speed! You will Get Zahid Uncle everything you want to give him, You will see! I trust that!" She said, giving hope.

"You dont like Rich people, do you?" Says Ashar.

"Ashar! Its not that! Its just, I prefer a bigger heart than house you see." Said Shiza, "Ashar, but I know you will be the one with both. Like, Mr. Seraj , He is the Richest Man of Allahabad, but also one of the most humble man I have ever seen. I want you to be like him. There are very few good people in power. Whereas some, They just dont care, they don't know what hunger feels like; they don't know what poverty feels like!" Says Shiza. When Shiza was going on praising Parvez, she didn't know she sounded similar to the voice of serendipity.

"Shiza! Thank you once again for giving me Hope! I know that you guys are always there to show me light! I promise you, I will make your vision a reality." Said Ashar.

Thats like a good boy, said Shiza

(Delhi)

Meanwhile at Delhi Airport, Zaid was very excited to Meet Zuhaan after 6 years. Zuhaan greeted his friends and then said in a cold voice, "I guess we should leave now! Baba (Zuhaan and Zaid call Parvez as Baba meaning Father or father like) must be Waiting!".

"Bhai! You are here after 6 years, lets party!", Said Zaid.

"Exactly Zaid, I am back in my country after 6 years!! I need home and Baba first! Please!", Said Zuhaan