Chapter 11 : Parvez's Expensive Deal

The next day again Shiza and Zareen went down to discuss what can be done for the money. After long discussion, Zareen and Shiza came to a solution that, they can probably not talk to Zuhaan and like Zaid had already told them that Arun will not listen to him. They cracked a hack that if Parvez Abdullah Seraj asks Zuhaan to do something he will definitely obey. Therefore, Shiza decided to talk to Parvez Abdullah Seraj.

"But how will you reach him? I mean we don't have his number do we?", exclaimed Zareen

"You are right Zareen, but we have to reach to him somehow, we have no choice", said Shiza.

"Shiza, May be if we ask Zaid?", Zareen.

"I don't know Zaru, what will he think of us?", expressed Shiza.

"What will he think? Shiza he knows the whole thing, the whole story and our situation. He knows that we need some more time that is it! He will definitely understand", said Zareen, but looking at Shiza's Sad and confused face she adds, "if you want I can talk to him?"

"I think that will work for me", said Shiza.

"Alright, give me the number", said Zareen as she takes the number and dials to Zaid.

"It's ringing!", Informed Zareen.

"Hello?" (Zaid)

"Hello Zaid?" (Zareen)

"Yes, who is this?" (Zaid)

"Hi Zaid, I am Zareen. Shizas Friend? If you remember? We met at the charity?" (Zareen)

"Oh Yes of course, how can I forget you? Yes say, how may I help you?" (Zaid)

{Giggles to herself and then continues}

"Actually Zaid, we needed a small favour from you" (Zareen)

"Yes, please"(Zaid)

"Can you please give us your fathers number?" (Zareen)

"Babas number? Yes sure, but why may I ask?" (Zaid)

{Walking a few steps away from Shiza}

"Look Zaid, as you know about the situation that Shizas family is in" (Zareen)

[Zaids expression changes}

"Yes I am aware" (Zaid)

"And you said that if Zuhaan will talk to your friend, he may listen to him right?" (Zareen)

"Yes, I do remember telling that" (Zaid)

"But as you know that Zuhaan is {suddenly realizing who she was talking to} is a little short tempered"(Zareen)

{Zaid, realizing the courteous way of Zareen to put Zuhaans anger into talks}

"Zareen, Its really fine for you to say that Bhai goes from human to beast in like 0.5 seconds when he is angry" (Zaid)

{To which Zareen giggled}

Ahem Ahem?, Shiza elbowed Zareen to come back to point.

{Zareen looking at Shiza}

"So Zaid, we wish that if Mr. Seraj could talk to Zuhaan, he will definitely listen, right?" (Zareen)

"Oh yes! Why didn't I give it a thought, bhai will definitely listen to him, you wait, I will text you his number" (Zaid)

"Oh, I knew it that you will understand. Thank you so much Zaid" (Zareen)

"You knew it?" (Zaid)