Chapter 28: Shera- The undying Fire

Shera stood their staring at the havoc that was there. Vishu was wounded, Bhanu was furious and the dacoits were just roaming from here and there when Shera arrived. "What calamity struck this place?", asked Shera to which Vishu growled yet again, "Seriously?"

"What?", said Shera walking towards them.

Bhanu replied, "Seriously Shera, just CUT THE CRAP! And tell us what are you up to? What do you want? What?"

"What? Are you drunk?", taunted Shera, "I am asking a simple question. What happened here?"

"You don't know?", said Mathan. Meanwhile, Mahua was quiet and was processing the whole incident. She was also listening to the quarrel happening in the present and was also getting irritated with all the yanking. Mahua couldn't wait for their conversation to head further, and any one of them telling her anything about what happened here except Mahua herself. She knew what to tell and how much to tell. For this, she knew what she had to do, in order for everyone to keep their mouths shut and fear speaking. To unleash her Fury! That was the solution. If Shera was the King of Dacoits there, Mahua was seen as Mother-Queen. She was feared equally, even more.

Mahua spoke, "ENOUGH! JUST ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION!". There was pin drop silence after this. Everyone paused and looked at Mahua as she spoke, "Shera when you weren't there, The Wife came, of this fellow, and rescued him". Mahua spoke, simple and crisp. The rest of the gang just looked on as to why Mahua missed on the most important details, like their identities.

"You are telling her, like she doesn't know it already", taunted Bhanu

"EXCUSE ME? Why am I supposed to know this?", said Shera.

"SHUT YOUR BLOODY MOUTH BHANU!", yelled Mahua creating a cloud of fear and silence. Then she continued, "Stay in your limits. Don't forget who you are talking to", said Mahua then walked towards Shera and continued, "She works more than you all. So watch your tongue next time you open your mouth or I will make sure, you don't have a tongue anymore", spoke Mahua in anger. As Mahua and Shera sat down, the rest of the gang resumed their tasks. This was the fear that Mahua was capable of creating, even on her son like gang members, after all the years.

"Mahua, tell me how did this happen?", then added, "When Mathan talked to that Raghvan guy, he told her about the wife. She is a timid soul".

Mahua was talking to Shera in mechanical monologues, "She had a police gun. She shot Vishu. And took her husband"

"WHAT? WHERE WERE YOU?", yelled Shera

"On the Gun Point", answered Mathan in, rather, a sarcastic tone.

"WHAT??", yelled Shera getting up, "Is that true Mahua?", to which Mahua nodded making Shera even more furious.

And soon enough Shera was what people feared, furious, angry and raging. Everyone, including Mahua, feared Shera when she became this raging Volcano. What made her this angry? No one knew, but this is what she was from the time she was born. When she was sweet, she was the most loving person, the most fun and happy girl to be around, until she loses her cool. Even Bhanu, who was with Mahua and Shera from the time he was 2 years old, feared Shera.

"What the hell were these sons of bitches doing?", said Shera in fury. She took out her gun in rage. She held Vishu by the backside of his neck and inserted the guns barrel point in his mouth, "How the hell did this happen. Details. Now! Or you won't need lunch from now", warned Shera.

Vishu was hell scared, "What will they tell you Shera? They are all drunk", said Mahua, shocking the whole gang.

"WHAT? In the morning?", said Shera, smelling the mouth of Vishu and the smell of alcohol was evident.