Chapter 5 : Angel for Devil

Shiza met Zareen and Ashar at the Market. Zareen was arguing with the shopkeeper, while Shiza and Ashar just stood there helplessly staring at her. A big Black car came and stopped at a distance, in front of an old rugged building. An old man got down from the car. He wore an embroidered long cream coat and black trousers. He stepped outside and looked up at the old, ragged building. Everyone around him knew the Man. Parvez Abdullah Seraj. People knew him for not only his money but also his humble voice and soft Ego. Ashar, however doesn't adjust to the fact that he is here to donate his property for just a Nobel deal and believes that there is more in the shadow.Shiza, however had her own eyes to look at this, and Zareen was engrossed in her bargaining with the shop keeper. Just, when everyone was staring at the man and forming their own perceptions, a pair of speedy bikes passed by Parvez and he fell down. All the eyes turned to him as the old man Tumbled on the floor. Shiza rushed to him and helped him get up.

"Are you alright sir?", asked Shiza.

"Yes..Ahh!", Cried Parvez.

Shiza noticed a deep bloody scar over his right arm.

"Oh My God Sir! You are hurt", she gasped

"No child! It's fine!", Said Parvez

"No sir, this is bleeding, it may cause infection!", Shiza said with a worried tone and took him to a nearby medical shop, brought some dressing material and covered the wounds. While Shiza was doing the dressing, Parvez glanced at the innocent eyes and warm smile Shiza had. The innocence and light in her eyes were attention grabbing.

"Just take care of yourself and this will be fine till tomorrow morning", she instructed.

"Thank you Child! There are very few people like you in the world!", Said Parvez.

"And very few like you too!", said Shiza, "I really respect you Sir".

Parvez glanced at her and kept his right hand on her head, "May Allah blesses you Child, people today are not that good like you are!". Shiza smiled and very gracefully replied, "Everyone is beautiful in their own way Sir, we just need to find that beauty, but Thank you Sir!", Parvez gave her a smile and She returned the smile, turned around and left with her friends.

Parvez Stood there for a while. This incidence had left a mark on Parvez. Some events are not great in size or huge in blow, but deep in effect. Parvez wondered that Shiza did not know him personally, but she did cared for him and tried to heal him. For him, it was like a dejavous, happened before, years, years before. There was something about Shiza that, 'Parvez Abdullah Seraj', the richest man in the city, stood there and gazed at. He was gazing at her parting foot. After standing there for few minutes, he said, "Rabia". He smiled and returned to his business.

Later in the evening, Parvez was waiting for his Sons to return home. Meanwhile he wondered that he has met thousands of people in his life and why only Shiza reminded him of Rabia, his wife. What was in her that Reminds him of Rabia, "Eyes" he said, "But Why?"

'A young Parvez, and his friends were involved in a tiff at an old café. Parvez, was the front man, leading the fight. He took all his pride and hit the leader of the nemesis, with that blow, the fight got huge. Each party took out their set of instruments and weapons. As the turn of even, one of opposite party attacked Parvez, and there was a deep cut on his left arm. Before he could reply, everyone in the environment, heard a siren and the sound increased. All of them left the place to where ever they got space. However, since Parvez was bleeding, it was painful, and he was bleeding heavily. He took Shelter, under a tree behind the café. He was in pain. Just then he heard a soft voice calling to him, "It's bleeding, you can catch infection". It was the same girl, who glared at him from across the table since the second semester. She didn't say another word, sat down beside him and took his hand in hers. Her eyes grew deeper in worry, eyes, which were innocent and deep. Parvez, never felt this way for any other girl, like he felt when she looked at him. She examined the Wound and then the innocence was paired with light tears. She quickly wiped it out. She first washed it with water then took out her hanker-chief and tied it across his Hand. Then spoke in a soft voice, "Please see a doctor". Then she softly got up from their and left. Parvez Just sat their Gawking at her parting foot. '