Chapter 34 : Avaan's Final blow

Parvez's Flashback was interrupted by a phone call. Phone call from Mahesh Mehta. He informed Parvez about Avaan's escape from the hospital.

"What?", yelled Parvez's angrily, "How careless can you all be? Couldn't handle a man? So many of you? ALL USELESS", yelled Parvez.

Zuhaan quickly went by his father's side and questioned him, to which Parvez handed him the phone in irritation. Mahesh Mehta narrated the whole incidence to Zuhaan. Zuhaan couldn't help but question, "Hospital?", after looking at Parvez he again added, "How in the world did he land up at the hospital in the first place?"

After listening to Mahesh quietly, Zuhaan disconnected the call and then stared at Shera and added, "What the hell happened there Shera?"

To this Shera glared at everyone and then narrated the whole thing to everyone. She explained how she got to the party and got to know about her family. She saw him lurking around and when he took Shiza's name, she followed him.

"Shiza, that dude was crazy son of a....", then she paused and glared at everyone in guilt, "Sorry. I don't have a habit of all this so"

Shiza however, looked at her and said, "It's okay Shera. We don't mind", then added, "Tell us what you were saying". Then Shera went on to explain about the over-the-top room setup and the wall decoration. The photos. The first two sets were easy for her to describe, "He stalked you Shiza. Big time" then as she talked about the last set of pictures, her eyes changed colour, they were red, teary and full of anger, "I swear Shiza. I wanted to kill him!!", yelled Shera, then stood up and continued, "and I would have killed him, if the police hadn't arrived. I SWEAR!", said Shera. Shiza got up and hugged Shera. The sisters got each other now. 

Zuhaan went on to talk further, "The police informed that he was injured severely and would not be able to run away for long. They have doubts that he is not working alone. They are sure that he will visit some medical store or a clinic for his wounds and they are catching up with the medical services in the area, but..", said Zuhaan

"But..?", questioned Shiza

"But if they are not able to catch him. They have doubts, he will come straight to..", and before Zuhaan could complete that sentence, Shera grabbed Shiza's hand tighter in protection and completed the sentence for Zuhaan, "Shiza"

After a few moments, everyone almost forgot that there was something being narrated by Parvez. All the gates were sealed, the security around the villa increased. Rauf, along with Anjum, returned to Chawk, since Shabnam was alone, he was however, asked to stay put.

The police team had reached and had surrounded the Villa. They knew that this was something very serious, this person will not be scared by anyone. He was a mad man, they had witnessed his madness, in the old factory. The way the room was, the wall with the pictures, the way he talked to the policemen about Shiza on his way to the hospital. They had warned Zuhaan, but they already had someone to warn them about Avaan's obsession.

"Shiza, he is a mad man. A Maniac!", said Shera, "He will not fear anyone, he can do anything". Shera however also added, "But this time, he won't be able to even touch you, I will kill him before that", said she then added in a serious tone, "I will make sure of it!"

Then she turned to Zuhaan and spoke, "Zuhaan, I also have something else to say. I think someone is helping this Avaan guy, he is not alone"

"What?", questioned Zaid

"Yes, I heard him talking to someone on call. He confessed to committing a murder", said Shera

"But he committed two", replied Shiza with a sad texture to her voice.

"That is the loophole Shiza, he did not murder the other guy, what was his name---- ZAHID!", said Shera, "Yes he argued that he did not kill the Zahid person, the other guy did!"

"What?", said Parvez getting up from the sofa, "Are you sure sweetheart ?"

"Yes Abbu, I am dead sure, that is what I heard. And it also seems pretty clear that only Avaan can recognize him!", replied Shera, still getting use to the term 'Abbu'.

Ali and Arun left to jointhe police, the rest everyone sat down in the main hall again. Now there weretwo things that worried everyone. Avaan and the incomplete life story ofParvez. Parvez decided that amidst this, everyone was sitting together, excepttwo people he wanted to be together, his daughter and his son. So he decided tocontinue.