Chapter 20: Finally

Sorry for the long wait, I was having a hard time how to continue... Stupid writersblock. So I hope you enjoy this chapter, was about time.

Chapter 20.
Gray POV
As I woke up, I was a little confused where I was at first. I am cuddling in a bed with Natsu and Laxus. Then it came to me what happened. Natsu slowly woke up and looked in my eyes. "G-gray." He said lustful. I didn't mind though. I even loved this side of him. Laxus was still sleeping, I wanted Natsu for myself. I needed him badly. "Natsu." I caressed his face. He enjoyed it. "Take me Gray." Natsu said bashful. I looked around me worried if I woke Laxus up or something. "You sure Natsu?" He nodded, he had such a lustful look in his eyes, he was almost drooling because of it. I whispered in his ears "Let's go to my place for some privacy okay?" His face was red, but he gladly nodded. I took Natsu in my arms carrying him bridal style. He was still emitting heat. It didn't bother me. I had to sneak away from all the dragonslayers in his house, I was scared they would wake up. Gladfully they didn't.

After I left the house with Natsu I ran towards my own home, still carrying Natsu. He was laughing and looking, just wow. I wanted to fuck him so badly. When we entered my place, I went straight for my bedroom. I placed him down carefully. We both immediately started kissing, it was a hot make out session. "Are you sure Natsu?" He whimpered. "Yes, please do it Gray." I couldn't resist it. I knew that I would get in trouble later with the other slayers. I undressed us both, not like I had much on anyway. I am still amazed with how sexy Natsu looked at that moment. I was admiring his beauty and caressing his face, sometimes caress his hair. His face was getting redder. He put his arms around my neck and pulling me in. "Please take me, you're embarrassing me now with the staring." He said while blushing. I had to smirk at that remark. I kissed him hard even biting his lip, he was already moaning. I took his member in my hand and started teasing him a bit. He was moaning. "D-don't tease me. Take me already." "Have patient, Natsu." I started kissing his neck, where I know his sweet spot was. I was right, after I kissed there he moaned even harder. I was glad he was enjoying this. I started to go lower and licked his hard nipple and playing with the other with my other hand. He was still a moaning mess. He craved for more I noticed, he pushed his hip against mine. With that getting some friction between the two members. I had to gasp at that, I was shocked that Natsu was so assertive in bed. You didn't hear me complaining though. "Pleasee. Hurry Gray." He sounded very needy. "Let me prepare you, honey." "Just ravage me." He declared, didn't expect that. But the look in his eyes said determination. He really wanted this. "Don't regret this later then." I started to get rough and placed my member for his entrance. "Be ready Natsu. I will fill you up with pleasure." His face was so red, it put Erza's hair to shame. "Take me." He said. I pounced my member in, I had to gasp because it was so tight. Natsu screamed when I entered. I started kissing him, trying to get used at the tight space. "Mmmm. Natsu you're so tight." He was moaning. "Please continue." I pounced harder and harder each time, it was getting rough and even sloppy. But we both were a moaning mess. "Aa.. Gray so close. Harder." "Let's come together Natsu." He nodded. We both reached our climax together. Wow that was something. We both were exhausted and lay next to each other, looking in each other eyes. "I really love you Natsu." "I love you too Gray." We both smiled. We hugged. I was so happy. Still amazed that we just made love. At that moment I remembered that I had to face the other slayers. I was getting nervous.

Natsu POV:
Wow we just did it for the first time, I really loved it. I think I can't walk straight for a while though. We were cuddling together enjoying each other. When suddenly Gray stiffed in my arms. "Everything alright? Gray?" He looked me in the eyes and he was sweating. "I'm afraid of the reaction of the other slayers though, I just realized that." He said. I had to laugh at that. "Silly don't worry." "But I do, Natsu." At that moment I heard the door slamming open. We both looked at each other in worry. Laxus and Gajeel came storming in the room. I tried to cover myself up, but they already saw. "You morons!" Laxus yelled. "Do you know what you have done?" Gajeel said. Gray stood up from the bed, still naked though. "Like I care, I know exactly what I have done." They all were yelling and growling at each other. I tried to stood up as well, didn't succeed so I fell back. OMG that hurt, stupid craving. "Natsu, are you alright?" They all said together. "We mated, leave my mate alone." I said in a stern voice still in pain. The anger atmosphere didn't leave though. Gajeel and Laxus were furious. Laxus took Gray by his neck and slammed him against the wall. "GRAY!" I yelled. I stood up still shaky, my legs were like jelly. Gajeel stood before me. "Don't you dare hurt my mate." I was emitting heat. "Calm down Natsu!" Gajeel yelled. I growled at him. He backed off a little. Gray tried to hit Laxus. I was getting so mad. "STOP HURTING HIM!" I yelled and emitted such a heat Laxus and Gajeel were slammed against the floor. The temperature went so high all of them were sweating like crazy. "Natsu stop this." Laxus said. Gray was coughing violently. I was walking towards Laxus and Gajeel with still the heat emitting from me. "Calm down, you idiot." Laxus yelled. I was furious. "You hurt my mate, how could I calm down." Just when I was about to hurt Laxus I heard Gray scream. "Stop Natsu. I'm alright." I look towards him with worried eyes. My heat slowly died down. I walked towards Gray, forgetting the other two completely. "Are you okay?" I said with worried tone. Falling down next to him, my but hurt more than I would expect. "Yea I'm fine. Calm down honey. I'm fine." He cuddled me. He was exhausted. He was also breathing hard. I was getting angry again. "Why did you do that to him?" "You both promised us." Laxus declared, I was a little confused. "Also, it was kind of the urge to protect you again. He he." Gajeel declared. "I'm sorry everyone, I didn't keep my word." Gray said. I was stunned. "It's too late for that but we will give you both some slack." Laxus said standing up. Gajeel stood up as well. I didn't understand why they weren't mad anymore. "Are you leaving?" I yelled. I wasn't finished. Gajeel and Laxus both turned around.

I felt suddenly strange, the dragon slayers were at the point of leaving. Why am I feeling lonely. What's happening. I should be glad, I have Gray for myself. A tear slipped down. "Natsu?" Laxus said with a worried voice. It was like all my senses got enchanted. I heard so much but so less at the same time. I heard the breathing of the three boys. Even the birds outside, while the window was closed. I even heard like the insects. More and more sounds surrounding me. But the conversation that was going on I wasn't receiving any of it. My eyes hurt from all the light it was receiving. My breath was getting unstable. The smell that was in that room made me feel excited. The smell of my mate, the smell of sex, the smell of two angry dominants. Those smells were getting at me. I couldn't resist all those smells. I started walking carefully towards the smell, I was the smell of the dragonslayers. The smell of the dragonsslayers was already getting stronger, so I was getting closer. The smell of my mate was slightly stronger but was further away. I put my hand on my stomach on instinct. I didn't know which side I had to walk to. I fell on the ground, but I didn't feel the ground. Someone caught me, only I couldn't see clearly who. I was getting nauseas. My head started spinning. My mate he was too far away. I started walked towards him. But before I could touch him I heard such a hard noise that kept going. I started yelling and tried to block the sound by putting my hand on my head. But it didn't work. I stumbled and eventually I collapsed.

Gray POV
What the hell just happened. Yea I had sex with Natsu and I loved it. But right after that the dragon slayers went inside and trashed the room, Laxus almost chocked me. Natsu was defending me. The dragonslayers admitted they were wrong and even apologized. Before they wanted to walk away Natsu was acting weird. His breathing got heavy. His eyes were half lid. He looked thrilled, excited, but also lustful. Again? "Natsu?" Laxus said in worry. He tried to walk towards him but he suddenly walked the other way and towards me. At least he tried. He was full in trance. "Oi, are you alright?" Gajeel asked. He didn't respond. Natsu fell but Laxus caught him. "Are you sure you're fine?" Laxus asked again. No reaction. Natsu struggled out of Laxus his grip and started walking towards me again. "Why isn't he responding?" I asked. Laxus and Gajeel both looked at each other. "This is bad man." "I know, what should we do?" "What are you talking about?" I said with anger. They ignored me though. When suddenly Natsu started screaming. "Oi what's wrong with him?!" Then suddenly he fainted. I run at him and caught him. He was sweating. I didn't understand it at all. He was gripping at his stomach. He was heavy breathing and sweating a lot. "Natsu!" Both slayers yelled. They came running to my side. "He is burning." Laxus said. "What should we do?" I asked. "I'll get Wendy. Stay here." Gajeel screamed and ran away immediately. "What's wrong with him?" "I don't know for sure, I never seen this before Gray, I think you did a good job at ignoring our advices though. I guess he is having after effect of the almost ending dragon season. At least that is what I hope." Just a bit later Wendy and Gajeel came in running. Wendy did her magic. "He is just exhausted after the done deed, a little fever but nothing to worry about." Wendy said with a big blush on her face. "How did you know Wendy?" I asked ashamed even Wendy knew. "It's a dragonslayer thing." She awkwardly laughed. "Come on boys let leave the lovers alone." Gajeel laughed. Laxus wasn't pleased at all. He said before leaving. "Come tomorrow to the guild together, at least if he is fine." After that they all three left. I didn't understand. Why didn't they, I mean they just left. I thought they never wanted to leave Natsu. I am so confused. But I decided to let it rest and sleep with Natsu. Finally.