Chapter 21: A new beginning

Gray POV:
Natsu slept for hours at least that is what it seemed to me. I am still confused but I am determined to find out. I will take him to the guild today. Suddenly I hear Natsu. "G-gray?" He whispered. I turned to him and saw he was waking up, still looking very tired. "Are you okay honey?" I asked him. He nodded. "What happened yesterday?" He asked. I was confused why didn't he know. "Well what do you remember of it?" I mean did he just remember nothing of yesterday or just a small bit. He was thinking and then his face became red. "So, you remember at least that part." I said. "It wasn't a dream, right?" "No silly, clearly it wasn't." I told him smirking. He gripped his stomach. Why was he doing that all the time? "I feel nauseas Gray." He said getting green. He tried to stand up from the bed but fell immediately. "Now I know it wasn't a dream after all, it hurts man." I had to laugh at that. "Let me help you silly." I carried him bridal style to the bathroom." Hurry Gray, I have to hurl." I ran with Natsu in my arms to the bathroom. I put him before the toilet. He hurled a lot. After a while there wasn't anything left to hurl. So he was dry heaving. I hate to see him like this. I comforted him by drawing circles on his back. "Thanks Gray, shall we go to the guild?" He said. Smiling I mean he tried to smile, with a little barf on his face. "Sure silly, but before that shall we shower together?" He was steaming red. "Sure." He said. We showered together just lovely nothing smutty. (Perverts.) "Can you carry me to the guild Gray?" "Sure does your but still hurt. I'm sorry honey." He was getting red. "Yea and it is your fault. Take responsibility." I had to laugh at that. So we did, I carried Natsu to the guild. When we opened the guild door, the dragonslayers looked at us. Immediately Wendy came towards us. "Can you bring Natsu to the infirmary? I already brought Porlyusica there to check him." "Sure." I responded. Weird, do they suspect that Natsu is already pregnant? It is possible. I gulped. The dragonslayers followed us into the infirmary. Natsu's face was red the whole time. "You made me wait, you punks. I hate humans." Porlyusica said. I laid Natus on one of the bed. She was doing her magic, Wendy was looking intense. Probably so she could learn from her. "I'm not totally sure. But it seems you made him pregnant Gray." My face went pale, Natsu's face was in shock but also full of shame. That face suddenly went green. "I need to puke!" Natsu screamed. Wendy ran to get something so Natsu could puke. He was doing his best to stop it, so he wouldn't puke on us. Wendy was just on time. He still had puke left it seems. "Gray, I feel miserable. What have we done?" Natsu asked. I sweat dropped. I know I messed up. Gajeel was laughing his usual laugh and Laxus was sighing deeply. Laxus took Gajeel his arm and left the room. Wendy stayed with Natsu. I took a stool and took place next to Natsu. "Can I do something for you love?" "I don't know, maybe not making me pregnant. You idiot!" He screamed and right after that he puked more. "Little late for that Natsu." "I know that, it is just all so soon." He looked defeated. Wendy took the bucket away from Natsu, he looked tired. "Try too sleep some, honey. After that I will make you something to eat.." I said lovely. He only nodded and tried to sleep. Well exactly he fell asleep right away. Porlyusica took my arm and took me somewhere further in the infirmary. "Be carefull Gray, pregnant dragonslayers are a handful." "Well he always is." I joked. She sweat dropped. "I know what you mean, but be careful. Especially male dragonslayer pregnancy don't always go smooth. Be more careful with him than normal. Or the baby might not survive this. You can always ask me for help, or if you don't trust it come back to me as well." She said with a gloom face. After that she took her broom and left the infirmary. Clearly mocking the human race as always. I was a little shocked, the baby might not survive this pregnancy. I indeed have to be careful. I sat again on the stool next to Natsu. Wendy asked if I wanted something so she could get it. "Some breakfast isn't bad if that's possible. Thanks Wendy." She smiled, bowed and left the room. Natsu was sleeping soundly, holding his stomach on instinct.
I heard a lot of noise in the guild, so I looked into it.. I had a bad feeling about it. When I opened the door, Erza was yelling at Laxus and Gajeel. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE IS PREGNANT?" Erza yelled. Oh god, they were talking about me. "Child, let the dragonslayers explain." He had a gloom face, the master. "Well, they mated in matingseason. When that happens with dragonslayers who are submissive they can get pregnant as well." Laxus said a little flushed while saying this. "But how? I mean Gray wasn't permitted to go near him right?" Erza asked. "You should ask that the man himself. He he." Gajeel said while pointing at me. God dammit. The whole guild turned towards me, I was busted. Erza came towards me. I closed the door, didn't want to wake Natsu. "SO HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THAT HE IS PREGNANT?"Erza yelled in my face. I sweat dropped. "Well, I just couldn't resist." I blushed. Some of the guild member got a nose bleed as well. "You should take responsibility. I mean you aren't even married or something." Shit we forgot to tell. "Well.. exactly." Said a voice behind me. Natsu was limping out of the infirmary. "We are engaged." Natsu said with a red face. The whole guild went nuts. "WHAT??!" Some yelled, about time. Some who weren't K.O. from the nose bleed, they went out with this news. "We wanted to bring it a different way that this, but well. We are engaged yea." We both smiled, I walked towards Natsu and he automatically did his arm around my shoulder for support. "Want something too eat?" "Perhaps an ice horn?" I looked weird at Natsu, normally he doesn't like cold food. Well he is pregnant with my child I thought. "I will get you one." I walked towards the bar for the order. Natsu was sitting on a bench smiling fondly. Wendy walked towards Natsu and then something magical happened. Wendy did her magic on the stomach of Natsu. Natsu's faces changed from confusion to smiling. They both were laughing and both laying their foreheads on each other. I don't know what happened exactly but they connected as submissive I suppose. Gajeel and Laxus looked approving towards them. After that I walked towards Natsu. Lucy and Erza followed. They both congratulated us, like many more guildmembers did. Lucy and Erza eyes were sparkling, it was kind of scary. "Can we help with planning the wedding?" They both said in cheerful voices. I gulped and looked towards Natsu, he only nodded. I sighed. I knew the sign of Natsu, give them an answer he said. I don't mind. "We would love to." I said. They both jumped happily. They immediately went talking with the other woman to discuss our wedding. Oh god what have I done, I thought. Natsu was only smiling. I sat besides him. He yelled towards the girls "We're getting married after the baby, I don't want to be pregnant while we party okay?" They turned around nodded eagerly, meaning they had more time. We both sweat dropped at this reaction. "Well it was hectic right the last few days." I said at him. He looked at me adorable. "Well it is fairy tail for you." I had to laugh at that. He was right tough. "You're right." I said. "Gray thank you for everything." He said. "Where did that came from?" I said. "Just want to say that. I'm glad to have your child." He said. "Me too. A little early maybe, but we make it work." I said. "Yea we will." After that the guildmembers were kind of celebration our engagement without us, because we left early. I mean Natsu was so tired, and I am as well.

A/N: Finaly a update. Yea. I'm sorry for that. I try to finish this story. I'm just busy, got a new job. With a new study coming as well. So yea forgot my story, well had a writers block as well. But I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I find it hard how to end my story, so suggestions are welcome.