02.

Even though Taeyong has a boyfriend,he still wants him.

Spinning his pen nonchalantly with his right hand, the summer breeze brushing through his skin made him drowsy.

His seat was next to the windowpane, an appropriate place to overlook the campus since it was the fourth floor they were staying.

"Jae!Your friend!" Mark was the nearest to the door and shouted as soon as he noticed the familiar senior, who has been pacing back and forth for awhile.

Jaehyun snapped his sense back to reality, he adjusted his facial expression not wanting people to notice anything odd.

While he stood up stretching his stiff torsos,he caught a glimpse of the figure waiting outside their classroom and was utterly startled.

"....Yuta?"

The hesitant call slipped out from his lips.

As if confined in an obscure dungeon,his body doesn't feel like his anymore,drowning from cold sweat and dire nervousness.

He interiorly sweared but pasted aloofness on his face.

The thought of Yuta came here to brag about his boyfriend swept him,leaving him ashamed and humiliated of himself.

Though his heart was throbbing like crazy, all he obtained during the shilly-shally was Yuta's unexpected smile,which made him confused not a few.

He loves him but he is too afraid of ruining their status quo.