14.

After Taeyong walked out of the place as if nothing happened, the whole room was filled with silence.

Winwin didn't utter a word but stood up and grabbed his belongings.

"Where are you going?"

He didn't even spare a glimpse to Yuta,"You still expect me to stay here?"

The blank-minded boy remained reticent.

And later the door,along with the front gate,were slammed shut by Winwin,making thundering noises.

Yuta buried his face into a random cushion he grabbed.

The cuteness of Winwin undeniably struck him from the beginning,his clumsy moves and naive auras reminded him of himself when he first came to Korea.

The same week preparing for Taeyong's birthday party was the same week he met Winwin.

Taeyong and him have been in a relationship for almost a year,flames and flickers between them already turned into tasteless coals.

He did want to retrieve the passion back via this party,but winwin's appearance made him vacillated.

Deep inside he knew that he had gradually differed his attitudes against the two of them,spending more time with the biased one.

But being shilly-shally as ever,he didn't have the courage to break the recent circumstances.

Sticking with Winwin for a whole week,he felt carefree and jubilant until Taeyong's birthday came up.

He accompanied Winwin the whole night instead,which he knew was indeed a blunder.

Alcohol impelled him to follow his feelings that night,even though he wasn't really that drunk.

Winwin seemed to startle a bit when he verged,little did Yuta know that it was because of Winwin spied despair in Taeyong's facial expressions afar from them.

Yuta thought Winwin was unaware of some things,but he was wrong.

The Chinese boy already figured out he had a boyfriend through an occasional glance at his messages the day Yuta stayed in his dorm,but still,he played pretend.

Neither of them wanted to demolish their implicit bond,so they both carried on the drama.

Possessing lies while approaching each other.