04.

... Is it possible to supersede Yuta?

Jaehyun shook the ridiculous thought away before he got too immersed in his own hallucinations.

He despise himself merely thinking of replacing Yuta.

"Taeyong wouldn't want that happen", out of conscience he sighed,pinching himself.

"Jae you're hurting yourself!" Taeyong  grabbed his arm all of a sudden,touching the conspicuous red mark worried.

Little had he noticed that he was pinching this hard;sincere concerns from Taeyong looking straight into his eyes,he felt blood rushing underneath his pale skin.

"O-Oh I didn't see that...." Jaehyun stuttered,averting his eyes away from those captivating stares.

"You're lucky you have me." Taeyong smirked and rifled through his backpack,which you could rather call it a first aid kit,and applied some ointments on the red-soon-purple spot.

If you were really mine

"Huh?"

Taeyong,I like you

"Hey-"

I never ever thought I'd like you this much and I never planned to have you on my mind this often.

"Jaehyuuuuun!"

He was snapped back to reality when he felt something warm on his face.

'Was I about to confess aksbduejznk!?'

It was Taeyong whose palms were placed on his burning cheeks.

"Dude, you ok?"

"...I'm ok."

Jaehyun seemed normal
- if you ignore his stuttering voice.