25.

While Jaehyun was at the cafe,Taeyong figured that he had a lecture at around two in the afternoon.

Originally,he decided to make breakfast for Jaehyun last night,somehow his alarm clock failed to function,so he woke up a bit frustrated knowing the time,11:47a.m.

He spotted pancakes and a cup of tea on the dinning table as he headed out the guestroom,"Woahh,whoever marries Jaehyun must be the luckiest in the world." he managed to let out a gasp.

Scrolling through his phone as he sat down digging in,he noticed a message.

Taeyong changed the contact into "Jaehyun",perceiving that it was the same person who texted him after the party,"Ahh,why didn't I think of him,that was obviously him!"

He felt a bit guilty of leaving Jaehyun on seen that day,but that isn't important now.

What haunted him the most was whom was the boy seeing early in the morning,not even able to say good morning to him face to face.

Taeyong didn't realize that deep inside, he was anticipating to have Jaehyun's face as the first sight after awaken.

Summer in Korea served a high temperature recently,pacing towards his class,he couldn't help but fan himself and loosen his collar.

He felt baptized when the air conditioner gave him life,he spotted his crew in the classroom and approached with their unparalleled handshake.

Johnny and Ten were chattering random stuffs,Mark tutoring Haechan's English,while Taeyong was contemplating what to cook for dinner deliberately.

Yes,he decided to cook for Jaehyun as soon as he get home,a smile crept onto his lips.

The chaos subsided as the students grew aware of Mr.Kim stepping in,"Good afternoon."

Taeyong averted his attention to the podium,but a familiar figure in the front row caught his glimpse,Sicheng.

He definitely had all the rights to feel anger,to feel indignation,to feel a dynamite ignited in his stomach,nevertheless,what occurred to him was bitterness.

He said sorry too often after months of their relationship,apologizing to things he shouldn't had,feeling responsible for things he shouldn't be.

But he forgot relationships are built by both lovers,not the forgive and forgiven.He just never realized he had the right to censure or express,because he was too immersed in becoming Yuta's idea for perfect.

He'd always consider himself not enough,because no one ever told him he is truly something more than the mess in his head.

Everything turned out different when flickers wore off,the understanding stage was way tougher than they expected,somehow Taeyong still struggled to revive their passion.

He had devoted himself the most to their love,why couldn't he obtain the same amount of payback?

Same relationship with individual thoughts,while Yuta was oblivious, Taeyong sank in insecurity.

Stuck in the vicious cycle,he's tired ,yet still needs a juncture to drag him out.

"Johnny said Sicheng got a nickname winwin,low-key sarcasm,why can't love get a win-win…"

-

love really blinds out a personㅠ
but ig this story is still gonna let em suffer for awhile 😵
Taeyong always gave me a vibe that he overthinks too much and is pretty fragile inside
he is such a softie but he needs a lot more love ㅠㅠㅠㅠ