09.

Taeyong furrowed his brows,fierce eyes glaring at the entrance of the cafe.

He has been waiting for Yuta since three o'clock,which means 45 minutes ago.

He sighed heavily,sinking into the cozy seat more"Why am I so upset about it anyway,it's not like the first time he ditched our date..."

Yuta is way too clumsy and reckless than a guy such sensitive as him.Taeyong knew that from the bottom of his heart,so he'd always thought he should be the one making allowance for him.

It made him wonder how many times did he forgave just because he didn't want to loose someone,even if they didn't deserve the forgiveness.

"...Taeyong?"

He looked up for the sound and saw an hesitant Jaehyun in a black hoodie with a pair of ripped jeans,holding two cups of drinks.

"Ah-Hey Jaehyun," Taeyong flashed a smile towards him.

Jaehyun gulped down his awkwardness and raised an arm as a reply,he valiantly paced over.

He probably exhausted the courage of his entire life.

"What are you doing here?" he gave Taeyong a drink and sat in his opposite.

"well...I was waiting for someone but I guess he ain't coming." Taeyong pushed the cup of black tea back and swayed his hands,"Jaehyun you don't need to,didn't you buy it for someone else?You bought it before you saw me."

"Oh-Eh No take it!I-I bought one and got one free!"

'Mom can wait',he thought to himself.

"Wow there's an promotional event here? That's new-"

Jaehyun acutely blocked Taeyong's view with the menu.

"Y-YEAH! I'M A LOYAL CUSTOMER HERE S-SO..."

-
FINALLY SOMETHING ABOUT THE TITLE LOL😂😂😂😂😂