11.

"Why are you sad?"
"Because you speak to me in words and I look at you with feelings."

The stiff eye contact,close enough to feel their blended breath gently striking each other's lips,was disrupted by Jaehyun,turning his attention back to the movie.

Might as well call him a coward,but he couldn't withstand the formidable pain of falling for him anymore.

Even though he had a distinguishable perception this time than the unforeseen scene last night.

Still,all he exchanged was anticipations, then disappointment ensued repeatedly.

Discrepancies driving him nuts.

"Wai ..." gripping on the edge of Jaehyun's shirt,Taeyong blunted out ; neither of them comprehended the situation.

What's with the void when Jaehyun turned away?
Why are all these feelings suddenly drowning him?

Taeyong's mind ran through numerous questions.

"…?" Jaehyun tilted his head,leaning over to catch a glimpse of his expression,but Taeyong backed away panically,stammering,"T-The Movie looks GREAT ,LIT AHAHHAH."

"…Never thought you'd have this kind of taste,hmmm." Jaehyun muttered,eyes drifting to the old-school plot where the hero was fighting his enemies.

Having no reasons, but he considered the childish boy cute as always ,he shrugged off then immersed himself in the movie.

Normally,Taeyong would playfully slap him or retort back,but he didn't,he was too busy blushing and flattering in the dark.

How come he realized how attractive Jaehyun's pupils are this late?

/

"I prefer Tea better than coke actually." Taeyong mentioned as they strolled down the streets,they were heading home,"But we'd always had coke watching movies."

Of course Jaehyun could easily understand the meanings back behind his intimate words.

Yes,Nakamoto Yuta,the boyfriend.

Spending a virtual day with Taeyong almost made him fell in  hallucinations,now the cruel reality came to welcome him.

Not even a palpitation could be heard from his damn paralyzed heart.

"You can always call me when you'd like some tea."

This moment,he arranged the biggest smile beyond anticipations.