30.

He never liked the odor of cigarettes,never. Somehow he felt relieved at the moment he lit his first cigarette,though he didn't even know if he was doing it right.

Jaehyun choked a bit,coughing his lungs out after inhaling greedily without any preparation.

Imitating others movement furtively,two fingers wrapped around the ignited white,he inhaled again in slow motion.

Different from the first time,he felt as if he was born with an innate gift to smoke.

He chuckled at the nonsense running through his mind,weird stares from pedestrians were the least he would care.

Clouds flowed when he exhaled, exposing him as a raw recruit to cigarettes.   Engulfed,concealed,besieged by the obscure was his figure,along with his gradually annihilating heart.

He thought he would hate the addictive scent,nonetheless,things just never turned out the way he expected.

He was infatuated.

-

The next day to Jaehyun was tiring as hell,he ended up staying at Mark's house for the rest of the night,suffering under Mark's incredulous stares of how innocent and frivolous he was to let the pair stay at his own place,leaving himself kicked out.

Dazedly slept through the whole morning,Jaehyun was awakened due to his friends frantic volume;he rested his chin on his palm,nonchalantly glancing down through the window as usual.

The conspicuous couple on the bench caught his attention,Taeyong and Yuta,on their usual spot.

Taeyong's smile was something way  more than he had ever seen before.

He achieved in keeping his favorite smile of Taeyong's,how come he couldn't even force himself to smile now?

Jaehyun missed the savor of cigarettes all of a sudden.

Mr.Kim's sound imperceptibly invaded his head.

"...so it's a 45-degree angle here as you may see,what should you think of after seeing this?…yes,right angle,since it is its half..."

Teardrops abruptly rolled down his cheeks,blurring the divided right angle on his text book.

He could as if hear the sound of his love being scoured by his unstoppable tears.

"This probably is the optimum ending for me.
Why can't I get you out of my head?"

45-degree angle loves it's right angle,because that's when it is complete. But now,his right angle seems to found another right angle already.

Some times tea that lost it's temperature do tastes bitter than doomed love.