16.

"TF!?" "YOU WHAT!?"

"Yeah,seriously,I think I saw him."Johnny nodded solemnly,"look outside the window,he's by the gate."

Jaehyun verged the windowpane, accidentally nudging to the table but he couldn't care less about the pain,he glanced downwards from his spot.

There were only a few people outside the buildings owing to lunch time since people are at the cafeteria, so it didn't take him much time to see the silhouette he had missed all day long.

"……"

"Huh!" Ten let out a girlish scream then covered Jaehyun's eyes,"You didn't see anything!"

Johnny bit his lips and slowly removed Ten's palms away from blocking the view,"I think...he saw it."

"....Dude I'm fine," Jaehyun stated after a while of silence,pursing his pale lips"I mean,I'm already used to it."

Johnny and Ten exchanged glances,neither of them knew what to talk about by the stagnant moment.

/

"Jaehyun!" Along the aisle Taeyong trotted towards,waving his hands gleefully.

The unexpected shout stupefied Jaehyun,he rubbed his cheeks to rid of tensities before facing Taeyong,"Hey."

"I brought you a gift!"

"...Huh? Why?"

"Ah-I think I forgot to tell you that I went on a family trip for a week." He scratched his napes awkwardly," Well,by you I actually mean everyone, and my phone died the next day we arrived at Hawaii,so..."

Jaehyun suddenly perceived the urge to tear up,pulling the incognizant Taeyong into a tight hug.

"Please don't leave me without telling again."

"…" He gulped nervously.

The whole minute felt like a century to Taeyong,at last,he let out the most genuine smile that he himself considered extinct lately.

Taeyong tightened the hug and slightly hummed as a reply.

Although they heartfully embraced,they were individually facing opposite directions simultaneously.