18.

But life could never be as smooth as we anticipated.

Taeyong encountered Yuta the day he came to school,well technically,the day on which he wanted to give the present to Jaehyun before returning home for an adjustment of jet lag.

"Hey," Yuta extended his arm,but it  ended up on his nape,"...You didn't reply any of my calls."

He froze at the sudden assault on his heart,remaining reticent;he didn't even dare to look into Yuta's eyes,he was afraid of his wavered minds.

"We should talk." Yuta continued,"You-"

"I don't want to talk about this right now." He pursed his lips,pacing away from the importunate boy.

Somehow deep inside,their memories still thwarted him from moving on.

People kept saying that first love never lasted long.

He didn't want to believe in that.

/

As dim descended upon sight,Jaehyun checked his attire twice before heading out for their second date,rectified,just getting his ear pierced.

He had mulled thousand times over whether a hoodie would be fine or a shirt would be better,his rapture of meeting him was unquenchable.

Eventually,he picked his favorite T-shirt and a jean jacket.

Jaehyun arrived at the spot they appointed earlier than he expected,he waited patiently.

Even though the perishing wind that night was nothing identical to the summer breeze in July.

He waited.