08.

"A friend

"A friend....?but he typed them instead...?"

With his index finger tapping on the marble table,he had this strange feeling of something going wrong by intuition, "And why explain so much? he's never the sensible one in our relationship...."

Taeyong ruffled his hair in frustration,convincing himself to let his mixed percept flee.

/

"Yuta Hyung....." Winwin shook the half naked figure in bed,"it's late now ,I thought you have to meet up your friend at three?"

A hoarse groan slipped from his mouth,he pulled the innocent boy into a tight hug then shifted his pose,clinging to the staggered lad with closed eyes.

"HYUNG !"

Winwin struggled to recapture the dominance of his body back.

Yuta stretched his torsos,"...Huh?"

"...I need to go now, see you at school." He took a quick last glance of Yuta then headed out Yuta's house.

Red cups,food,ribbons and popped balloons scattered all over,he crossed along the utter mess from yesterday absent-mindedly.

Things kept flashing in his brain.

The first who approached him,an unexpected exchange student from China,was Yuta. His brightness and sense of humor,or you can call it savage, really made him feel relieved and he appreciated that,even though he couldn't understand most of them.

It was merely his first week in Korea and Yuta has accompanied him almost 24/7,he even slept at Winwin's school dorm leaving his mansion behind.

Winwin appreciates everything he has done,as a friend.