Chapter Two

I drove my way to Liam’s, Zayn’s and Niall’s and kept on thinking about Louis. Why was he always on my mind? Maybe because I worried about him. I told him before I would get him at 4p.m. at this restaurant.

Liam and Niall were outside the hotel, giving some signs and photos to fans. “Where’s Zayn?“, I asked and girls ran at me to get some photos and signs. I did almost whatever they asked me to and winked at them, just to be Harry, the flirt again. Somehow I didn’t think anyone was that pretty. Sure, they all were pretty. But not pretty enough for me to walk at one and ask her for her number like I used to do it before I became famous. I’ve always been Harry “the flirt“ Styles.

Well, probably I should introduce myself.

My name is Harold “Harry“ Edward Styles and I am 17 years old, Aquarius. Last year I joined the british version of X Factor as a single contestant. In boot camp Nicole Scherzinger had the great idea to build a team – including me, Liam James Payne, Niall James Horan, Zayn Jawaad Malik and Louis William Tomlinson.

We didn’t win at all but somehow our fans didn’t stop supporting us and so we made our way through after all! Now we’re pretty famous, girls are chasing us and we live our dream.

I’m living in London, currently, with my four mates and I was born in Holmes Chapel, Cheshire, England, United Kingdom. I have an elder sister named Gemma.

Yeah, I think that’s it for now.

Today I introduced this pretty girl, called Eleanor Calder to my best friend Louis. We had a bromance and our fans used to call us Larry Stylinson, a mix out of Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson. I enjoy it and I love making fun out of it.

But what if it all ends with El?

No (Jimmy protested), Larry will be forever! That’s what our fans said.

I still can’t believe I’m famous… I mean, two years ago I hadn’t even imagined this. Our debut single “What Makes You Beautiful“ is really popular, especially in Great Britian, our home. Well, except for my blonde mate, Niall Horan. He was irish.

Anyway, Liam, Niall and I said goodbye to the fans and went upstairs to our rooms. “How does Eleanor look like?“, Niall asked in his irish accent. The girls were fainting if they just heard him talking.

“Stunning“, I smiled and felt a sting in my side. Weird.

Liam and Niall laughed and we unlocked our door. “Home, sweet home“, I joked and let myself drop onto our sofa. I took off my shoes and threw it somewhere. Niall shouted “Ouch!“ so I guess I hit him. Quickly I apologized before I switched on the TV.

For some reason my favourite film was on BBC Entertainment and so we (or better I) decided to watch it while Niall got a huge bowl of popcorn for us. “Again, where’s Zayn?“, I repeated.

Niall laughed and that moment Zayn appeared in the room. “I’ve been in the bathroom.“

He looked handsome, as always. Wait, did I just say one of my best friends looked handsome? I’m staring getting worried about myself.

Niall had almost eaten all the popcorn on his own as the film came to an end. I really loved “Love actually“…

I looked at the clock. Half past three. “I’m gonna get Louis from his date“, I smirked, winked at Liam and left the apartment.

Running down the stairs I almost slippered sometimes but I didn’t care. I felt the urge to get Lou as soon as possible. I took out my phone and wrote a “warning“ to Louis: “I’ll be there in a few. Already oin my way. Say goodbye to your sweetheart ;D“

I felt weird when I shoved the phone back into my pocket but I did all the time today. Today seemed not to be my day, I just felt weird and awkward and… left? Could it be?

I already saw the restaurant and felt some excitement. What was up with me?!

I could see Louis and Eleanor standing already outside – he must’ve got my message. She whispered something in his ear what made him blush. He grinned at her and pulled her close as his lips touched hers.

I froze and couldn’t move.

Louis was kissing her.

And I felt… how did I feel?

I wanted to get out of this car and push them apart.

But why?

I was so confused!

Louis… what are you doing?

I looked around and couldn’t believe I was teary. What the actually fuck was up with me? Why did I almost cry? I wiped away the tears as I saw Louis was coming towards the car.

“How was your date?“, I asked grinning and started the car. Somehow I asked it with a completly normal voice and as I took a look in the back mirror I saw I looked okay. Not like I had almost cried.

“Great!“, Louis cheered. “Thank you so much, Haz! Eleanor is amazing! I guess I could fall for her.“

This sentence made me. I didn’t have to cry but now I knew what made me upset. I had been falling for my best friend, Louis William Tomlinson.