Chapter Five

AN: Again with my phone! Yeah, I'm not allowed to us my computer that often (parents...) but I wanna erite on! I hope you don't mind too much spelling mistakes!

I love you guys!

~

I wrapped my arms around Louis. If this was the last chance to hold him that close I'm not gonna miss it. Louis smiled and I could feel his breathe in my neck what sent shivers done my spine

The door flung open and Liam entered. "Are you guys alright?", he asked as he saw the expression on my face.

Louis left my arms and lie his arm around my shoulder. "Harry is a bit exhausted but now, I bet, he's s okay now. And I just thanked him for introducing me to El." He tapped my shoulder, then he left the bathroom.

Liam looked at me. "I know it."

I stared at him. "What exaclty do you know?"

"That you're gay. That you love Louis."

Louis' POV

It felt weird to hug Harry. He hugged me in a different way and I did so, too. What wa up with me? Since I jumped onto him I felt weird around him all the time. I looked at him and Caroline all the time and somehow I wanted to dance with him. Eleanor could've danced with whoever she wanted tp.

"Have you seen Harry?", I heard Caroline's voice behind me and turned around. She had two drinks in hr hands and took a sip of one. "Yeah, he's on the toilet. I guess he'll be back in a few."

Caroline nodded and thanked me, so I went off to sit down at the bar. Where was Eleanor?

"Lou!", I heard her shouting and turned my head, then I saw her. From the moment I met her everything changed. I knew I had to get her... Wait, this is the beginning of "Stand Up", one of our new singles. "Hey, El", I smiled at her and she planted a kiss on my cheek. "Dance with, Lou!"

"I can't!", I laughed but she took my hand and got me up. "Eleanor, I'm exhausted", I sighrd with a smile. "Can't we just sjt ber for a few? What do you wanna drink?"

She gave in and sat down next to me. "I'm gonna take 'Sex on the beach'", she grinned and winked.

I blushed and ordered two 'Sex on the beach'. "Here you go", I smiled and handed Eleanor her drink. She smiled an adorable smile and took the straw into her mouth. What was she going to do?

I drunk mine very quick. I guess it wasn't that smart - as a famous boz band pop singer I shpuldn't be sen drubk. I should be a role model. I saw Harry and asked Eleanor if she wanted to dance with Caroline because I wanted to talk to Hazza. Fine, I didn't want to talk to him, I just missed him.

Since Eleanor was my girlfriend something had changed between us but I just didn't know what. Maybe he was jealous? Eleanor was a stunning girl, I could be happy she like me. Not for being a famous pop singer, for being Louis Tomlinson, a normal guy from Doncaster, United Kingdom.

"Car, would you dance a bit with El? I wanna talk to Haz."

Caroline nodded and went up to Eleanor and I grabbed Harry's hand and dragged him outside the club. My hand turned into fire, it burnt where ever I touched Harry.

"What's up?", he asked me confused.

Aww, he was so cute. Wait, did I just say my best friend was cute? My girlfriend was waiting inside. "What is up with you?", I asked. "Do you want anything from Eleanor? Since she's my girlfriend you're acting kinda weird..."

"I didn't think you'd recognize...", he sighed.

Harry's POV

So he saw I acted different. It was just he thought I'd like Eleanor. She was pretty, but I had none interest in her

"So you really like her?", he asked and I shook my head.

"That's the problem, Louis. I don't like her."

His eyes narrowed. "So, why did you introduce her to me?"

"I like her and I don't... It's a bit complicated."

"You could try to explain."

I sighed and nodded. "I... I can't explain. You wouldn't understand me."

He laughed the most adorable laugh I've ever heard. I just loved his laugh - but who didn't? "Come.on, Haz. You know you can tell me everything."

I sighed and was about to give in and tell him. Everything. From the moment I recognized what I felt, until today. How I felt when he sat on top of me and how my heart hurted when I saw him with Eleanor - but the destiny had other plans.

Eleanor came outside, she seemed to be pretty drunk. "Love, can't we go home now? You can sleep.at mine..." She put on a sexy voice and made him smile. "Sure, babe. Would you wait here with Haz? I'll go and get the boys, Car and Dani."

Louis was the only one who called Caroline Car. But no-one cared.

"How are you?", she asked and I could smell the alcohol she breathed out.

"Great, thanks. Are you tired?"

She nodded and I put her hand on my shoulder and held it, afraid she'd fall if no-one would look for her. "Louis loves you", she grinned. "He always talks about you. I know a lot about you."

He was talking about me a lot? I blushed and my heart skipped some beats. Louis loves me... I will remember this sentence forever.

Liam shot me a sad look as they came out, followed by Zayn, Louis, Danielle and Caroline. I "handed" El to.Louis and we waited for the limo to come. Danielle, Zayn and Caroline were also pretty drunk so Liam helped Danielle into the car while.I helped Zayn

Louis will stay at Eleanor's. We all know what this means. I'm probably about to lose him forever.