Chapter Fourteen

A/N: I managed it to qrite another chappie before I go onto class trip!! I hope you like that there's a lot of Larry in this one!! I enjoyed writing it :)

I hope you enjoy reading!

Love, Marlene xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I took a deep breathe before I grabbed Louis' hand and followed Niall downstairs. Poor Niall. I guess I had no idea how nervous he must've been. "It's gonna be alright", I said and he gave me a sad smile.

"I really hope so. Liam and I just started. It won't be good for our relationship that the fans already know... I'm afraid it could end before it started."

I changed a look with Louis because Niall wasn't looking at us. But for a second he looked at mine and Louis' entwined hand and looked at me confused. I shook my head smiling and let go of his hand.

I smiled at him and he smiled back weakly. He looked at his hand, the hand which had held mine just a second ago.

"Hey, Louis and Harry", Simon said. "How are you?"

"As good as it gets", Louis smiled and shook Uncle Si's hand, so did I. "How are you?", Louis asked.

"Okay. Just... the news were kind of shocking", Simon said and smiled at Niall and Liam. "Liam just told me it is true."

Niall nodded and grabbed Liam's hand. I couldn't help but smile. The two of them were so cute together. "I have no idea how they found out."

"Danielle or Eleanor are trustworthy", Liam added. "And Greg, too."

Niall nodded in agreement. "Totally."

"Maybe it was just a joke", Zayn said.

Simon nodded. "I called them and they said they read it on Sugarscape. You know, they are joking about this and maybe the news took it too serious."

"But if we tell them we're not really dating and then we're admitting it in a few months they won't believe us a bit", Nialls said.

Simon nodded. "Sugarscape already called Will and he said he had to ask you before..."

"About?", I asked.

Everyone was looking at me and I blushed as I looked at Louis who smiled at me. I smiled back and heard Simon clearing his throat. He looked at us in confusement and Zayn started to laugh. Also Liam and Niall smiled slightly. Simon shook his head and looked at the "problem" again: "Well, if you would give a statement about you dating."

Niall bit his lower lip nervously and looked at Liam. I knew Liam was nervous too but I admired him for staying strong infront of Niall. "I'd say, the earlier the better." He gave Niall an encouraging smile and Niall smiled back. It was too cute.

I felt Louis looking at me, but he seemed distant like if he was thinking about something very hard. Again. I sighed and squeezed his hand.

Surprised he blinked as if he hadn't known I stood infront of him. I laughed quietly but he kept on looking worried. "Are you two okay?", Simon asked.

It took me a bit longer to take my eyes off Louis' face and I looked at Simon. "I am", I said.

"Me too", Louis said and put on a smile. I could see it was a very faked smile. But I didn't say anything, I just bit my lower lip while I kept on looking at Simon.

"I'll go and call Will now and then I'll tell you when the interview is up." He smiled, shook our hands again and left.

Since Liam and Niall were dating we had some short visits. I sighed and went into the kitchen, feeling like eating our cake. I smiled slightly. Our cake.