Chapter Six

AN: Thanks for reading this all! I'm gonna start a (very) small contest, so read the AN at the end!! ^.^

I love you guys!

~

Liam and Danielle left at Eleanor's and I could feel Niall's heart drop, even though he wasn't here. Tomorrow Liam would come home with a green shirt and Louis would wear a red one, without stripes. They don't count in this case.

You probably wonder why I know this?

When we were in bootcamp we decided to take one colour we would wear when he had sex. Liam's was green, Louis' was red, Zayn's was violet, Niall's was yellow and mine was pink. It hurted to know Louis would wear red tomorrow.

I watched after Louis as he left the car with El and swallowed. Now it was me who whose hurt dropped down to the floor - again. Louis smiled at me, then they left.

We drove to Caroline's and I said goodbye to Zayn - I would spend the night at her's. I don't want anything from her but she shouldn't be alone when she was drunk. I helped her out and lie on arm around her waist s we could go upstairs. I took out my phone and wrote a message to Niall: "I'm sleepin at Car's 2bnite bvoz shes drunk. Take care of Zayn."

within seconds he answered: "K."

Wow. Anyway, I managed it that Caroline gave me the key and so I unlocked the door. She closed the door behind me and grabbed my hand. Confused I let it happen. She dragged me into her bedroom and smirked at me, trying to be sexy. "Let THIS be our last night...", she whispered in my ear and unbuttened my shirt.

"Caroline...", I sighed but she carried on. She went on her knees and unclipped my belt. I took her hand. "Caroline, please stop it."

She smirked and stood up. "Let's have some fun, this beat is sick. I wanna take a ride on your disco stick...", she sang Lady GaGa's song Love Game.

I shook my head. "I can't", I smiled before she crushed her lips onto mine. Her lips moved wildly and I could taste the alcohol she had drunk. I just stood there and let it happen,I didn't show any reaction. It was weird to kiss her after everything that had happened. "Come on, Harry", she smiled and I lifted an eyebrow. If she called me Harry she really wasn't herself.

I grabbed her hand and dragged her to her bedroom where she let herself fall onto the bed. She smiled at me and whispered something I couldn't understand. I lie down next to her and pretented to.fall.asleep. She gave in and turned around to fall asleep too.

I managed it not to think about Louis and Eleanor and fell asleep too.

"Harold, what happened? Did we...?"

I shook my head and smiled. You should see her face! "No, but you wanted to. Weird I was the nice guy this time. Do you have a headache?" I gave her a pain killer and a glass of water.

She took it with a lovely smile and put her hands onto her head afterwards. "Thank you, Harold. I don't know what I would do without you."

I smiled. "Everything's alright. Do you mind if I shower here?"

She shook her head. "No, just do it... But watch out if there are any paparazzi when you leave."

I sighed. Of course I didn't think about that when I went upstairs with her yesterday. Great.

I still had some boxers in Caroline's cupboard and so I went into the bathroom and took a shower. What Louis was doing right now... Probably he lie onto Eleanor and... No, I should stop.thinking about that. Why were I so masochistic?

I sighed and went out of the shower. Quick I dried my body and took on.my clothes, I just wanted to.go home. I smiled as I saw the pink shirt in Caroline's cupboard. I could wear it so Louis didn't think I would be... You know.

But I took on the things I wore yesterday and gave Caroline a goodbye-hug. Then I left and was glad I didn't see any paparazzi. I didn't order a taxi, I went home by feet.

I met two or three fans and gave photos and signs but I didn't really look at them. I worried about Louis. Did he sleep with Eleanor? What were I thinking, of course he did. They were a couple and I.could see it in Eleanor's eyes. She wanted it to happen all the time.

I unlocked the door and heard Louis shouting: "Hazza had sex with Caroline!!!!"

I shot him a look and could Zayn hear groan. Haha, he also had a headache!

"Hey, where's your pink shirt?"

I looked at him, confused. "Where's YOUR red shirt?"

Louis looked at the ground. "We didn't..."

My heart skipped some beats and the blood rushed up to my head again. He didn't sleep.with Eleanor?! He wouldn't lie, he would be proud of himself! Oh my god, he didn't sleep with her! "I didn'tsleep wuth Caroline either", I said. "We're not a couple."

"Harry, the flirt, refused Caroline Flack?", he asked.

I laughed and nodded. "I'm gonna take on something more comfortable." My heart still beated unregularly anf I.looked at Louis while I went upstairs to my room. He looked confused and shook his head sometimes. He was whispering something. If I only knew what!

I hurried, I really wanted to be next to him. "Is El coming later?", Niall asked Louis when I came.downstairs again. I wore sweatpants and a normal white shirt.

"No", Louis smiled.

I gave Niall a sad smile because Liam wasn't home. For sure he was still at Danielle's.

Louis switched on the TV and I thought about yesterday, about the conversation I had with Liam...

*Flashback*

"I know you love Louis."

I just stared at him. I weren't able to react in any way... He knew it.

"It's okay. I have to tell you something, too. I don't love Danielle. I'd dump her if I only.could... It's so complicated. Do you think Niall saw how I look at him? I mean... what do you think? Could he ever like methe way I do...?"

I couldn't help but laugh. I mean, he asked if Niall liked him.

"Why are you laughing?!", Liam asked angry and I could see his eyes began to become teary.

"You have to tell Niall! Please, promise me to tell Niall as soon as possible! Tell him, please!"

He stared at me. "Seriously? But what about Danielle..? Should I really dump her for the possibility he likes me?"

"The possibility? Liam, you're blind if you don't see it."

He kept on staring at me. "I will come home late tomorrow. I'll tell Danielle. I hope she understands."

*Flashback end*

I smiled at Niall and winked. Liam wil make him the happiest boy ever today.

AN: Yeah, it's just a small contest! As you can see - Liam, Niall and Harry are gay (probably also.Louis...?) and I don't want Zayn to end up alone! I know, he's with Perrie now but at this time he didn't know her. So, I need a temporary girlfriend! You have time until May, 30th 2012! ^.^

Answer these questions

What are Louis' and Harry's zodiac sign?

How old are Harry & Caroline (in the fanfiction)?

What did Harry wear?

Why do you read this fanfiction?

Do you like the way I write?

Please be honest! In Chapter 12 Zayn meets her and in Chapter 11 I'll tell you who won - I'll.contact you, either here or (if you have) twitter.

Your Marlene