Chapter Thirteen

Louis and I looked at Liam in shock.

“Please say that again“, Louis murmered and looked at Liam.

Liam nodded. This was the moment I saw he was really pale and kind of sweaty, his hair was a mess. He breathed hard and played with his fingers nervously.

“It’s gonna be alright“, I smiled and pulled him into a hug. “What did you hear?“

“Niall and I wanted to watch TV and then there news. They said it was about One Direction and we wanted to know what it was about. So we stared at the screen as they just… said Niall and I really were dating. They showed some photos hugging and holding hands… But the two are you doing this, too, aren’t you?“

“Just think of Larry Stylinson“, Louis said. “Some of our fans really want us to be a couple.“

“Not only our fans“, I thought but I didn’t say it out loud. I smiled at Louis sadly and looked at Liam again. “Did Will already call you?“

He shook his head. “Niall is a bit upset. I should comfort him… I don’t want him to be upset. He should be happy. It’s all my fault…“, he said and face-palmed himself.

“It’s not“, I heard Niall say and he smiled at Liam. “Isn’t it better if they know?“

This moment my phone rang. “Will“, I said as I looked at the screen. “Yeah?“

“Is it true that the media found out abou Niall and Liam? And how? Who knows?“

“The five of us, Danielle, Eleanor and I think Greg“, I answered. I looked at the boys and they nodded in agreement.

“Would Danielle or Eleanor do this? Tell that Liam or Niall are gay? Because I don’t think Greg would do this to his brother, would he?“

“I don’t know but I am sure no-one of them would do this. Eleanor or Danielle aren’t these kind of girls and Greg would never do this, I know him“, I said death serious. “El would have no reason after all and Danielle… I don’t think…“ I looked at Louis. He and Liam looked at me in confusement.

“Should I talk to him?“, Liam asked and reached out his hand for the phone.

“Liam wants to talk to you“, I said and gave the phone to Liam. While Niall watched at him Louis gave me a sign to let them alone with Will. I nodded and we went to the kitchen, looking at my watch.

“The cake is done“, I smiled weakly and switched off the oven. I opened it and smiled at my cake – it becam pretty well. Louis handed me some gloves and I took out the cake. “But you’ll have to wait. If you eat the hot cake you can get a tummy ache“, I joked and padded his tummy.

He laughed quietly and grabbed my hand. He spun me around and with one move he had switched on the radio who stood on the counter. “Let’s waste the time“, he grinned and spun me around again.

Were we dancing? I blushed as he smiled at me, one hand on my back and the other holding my hand tightly. He smiled and his cheeks were a bt rosy as he spun me around again and again.

I smiled and couldn’t help but laugh. This made me so happy! He gave me so much, he could make me happy with everything he did and he weren’t afraid to show me. He just did what came up his mind and I loved this about him so much. He was flexible and never failed to put a smile on my face.

“Louis, what are you doing?“, I whispered as a slow song came on and he stopped spinning me.

“Stopping Spin the Harry. You must feel dizzy already.“

I shook my head but it was a lie. I had just enjoyed dancing with him so much that I didn’t care that my head was feeling like making somersaults. I smiled at him as he pulled me into a hug. He moved his feet a little bit so we were still dancing.