Chapter Twenty-Seven (Final Chapter)

I grabbed his hand and smiled at his face, his blue eyes sparkling at me. “I love you”, he whispered close to my ears and I shivered again.

“Love you, too”, I grinned at him and leant in. I pecked his lips and pulled back.

He raised an eyebrow and grinned. “That’s it? Just a peck?”

I laughed and leant in again, connecting our lips and making our kiss more passionate. I truly loved this boy. Although he was already 21 – and I can’t believe I’ve missed his 21st birthday! – he still was my little Boobear. And finally I had dibs on calling him mine. He was my boy. Unbelievable.

“When should we tell the boys?”, he asked breathless as we both pulled back to get some air.

I shrugged. “I think they’ll find out by themselves.”

“And what about the fans?”

I ruffled his hair and kissed him once more, only for a second. “Stop thinking so much, Boo. Everything will turn out, right, okay?” My phone buzzed and Louis dropped his arms from around my waits. I pulled it ou.

“Hey, Liam”, I answered the phone happily. “’s up?”

“Me and Niall are going to the hospital because Nicola just arrived”, he answered excitedly. “Do you and Louis want to come with us? Oh my god, I can’t believe it. If this works out me and Niall will be Daddies in about nine months!”

I chuckled and looked at Louis. “Wanna go to the hospital with Niam and Nicola?”

“Did you just call us Niam?”, I heard Niall ask.

“Am I on speaker?”, I asked.

“Yup”, Liam, Niall and Nicola answered.

I put away the phone from my ear and pushed the speaker button on my phone. “Hey there, Niam and Nicola”, Louis grinned.

“Hey, Loulou”, Niall joked.

“Stop it!”, Louis shouted but smiled. “And yeah, I’d love to come with you. Will you get us from my house?”

“Sure, we’ll be there in a few”, Niall said and he was gone.

I pouched the phone into my pocket and smiled. “Eat that”, I said and pointed at the cake on Louis’ plate, “so I don’t have to throw it away.”

“Wouldn’t you eat it if I didn’t?”, he asked laughing and put some of our cake on his fork. He reached it out to my mouth.

“You’re feeding me?”, I chuckled but leant onto the fork and closed my mouth. First I tasted the carrots, then the rest and finally Louis. The flavour of his lips was on the fork. “Tastes good”, I smiled at him and he blushed. “So, will we eat it together?”

I nodded and sat down next to him again. “One spoon for Louis”, he grinned and ate a fork full of cake, “and one spoon for Hazza.” Again I had to eat it but I liked it. After each of us had another five bites the cake was gone. “When we’ll come home we’ve to eat the rest”, I grinned and pointed at the fridge.

Louis nodded and grabbed his jacket. “Now, let us go to watch the test-tube fertilisation of Nicola Payne.”

I nodded. “Yep.”

He leant in for another kiss and lasted his lips longer on mine although we both couldn’t breathe. “I love you, so much”, he whispered before he pulled back and went out of the room, followed by me.

“And now, welcome my guests, One Direction!”

We entered the stage and I was overwhelmed by all the people sitting around us. We went to the red couch between the big flat screen and Ellen’s chair. “Finally I’ve all the five of you”, she smiled and kissed all our cheeks. “Nice to meet you, Harry.”